• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I've talked to her about you and your brother also.

Brad is a cohabiting in the apartment. He doesn't have many rules, so I just accept rules like this, random though they may seem.
Heh that's kinda cute.
I think Chrono Trigger has just been disgraced a little.

I much prefer my Acoustic remix to "Peaceful Days." Tons more class, and boasts actual talent.
I thought you liked Wiz Khalifa :troll:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I've been trying to change my avatar for the longest now, but it won't seem to change. It's been this picture of Ganon for a while. Anyone know what the problem is? It shows the new picture as my profile picture, yet nothing changes on any of my posts.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I've been trying to change my avatar for the longest now, but it won't seem to change. It's been this picture of Ganon for a while. Anyone know what the problem is? It shows the new picture as my profile picture, yet nothing changes on any of my posts.
Your profile picture and avatar are different.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Har har

5 bucks to anyone who can honestly name the game that my avatar is in, and the name of the enemy he is within that game. No looking it up.

Boo-ya.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
If he HONESTLY knew it, then I might consider it. But I don't trust him, seeing as how he has NEVER mentioned playing that game. Next time we meet, I'll see if he really knew it.

And if he did. He can use that 5 bucks to go toward your controller...BOY.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
If he HONESTLY knew it, then I might consider it. But I don't trust him, seeing as how he has NEVER mentioned playing that game. Next time we meet, I'll see if he really knew it.

Because I've never mentioned it I must have never played it. Makes sense.

And I don't want to pay for rusty's controller. :urg:

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

He really did though. No jokes.

Also, why would you jack his $5 like that? Don't be throwing out bets if you don't intend to follow up on them, BOOOI.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Because I've never mentioned it I must have never played it. Makes sense.

And I don't want to pay for rusty's controller. :urg:
Alright alright, well if you really knew it then that's fine. You should talk about amazing games like that more. You know I'm a connoisseur of classic games. Remind me next time you're in town, and I'll buy you lunch that's around 5 bucks.

Arby- I have no problems keeping my word. Unlike yourself who will state that they want to smash tomorrow and will be up at "x" time, and then miss 19 calls at "x+2 hrs" time.

Shame you didn't know it though. 5 bucks would be more than your refund check :awesome:

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Alright alright, well if you really knew it then that's fine. You should talk about amazing games like that more. You know I'm a connoisseur of classic games. Remind me next time you're in town, and I'll buy you lunch that's around 5 bucks.

Arby- I have no problems keeping my word. Unlike yourself who will state that they want to smash tomorrow and will be up at "x" time, and then miss 19 calls at "x+2 hrs" time.

Shame you didn't know it though. 5 bucks would be more than your refund check :awesome:
If you still want to quiz me next time I'm up there it's fine. I love being quizzed over my knowledge base. makes me feel even more intelligent. :awesome:

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I usually hear it on the second ring. Otherwise, I've gone into hibernation and you probably wouldn't want to play me anyway.

See, I have your best interests at heart ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxjdcAibnoo&t=1m48s

You might like this Billiam

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
it's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring

They filled in our last room with another exchange student. What are the odds? This one's from Saudi Arabia I think.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
That's it, it's time for me to work my *** off so I don't have to work the last 50 years of my life. 12 hours of work every day, 7 days a week. That's what I get for working two jobs.

:phone:
Work hard now and through school so you can quit working as hard when you graduate.

Pro logic.

Also, this is amazing and combines two of my favorites things of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPH7J2sOMlU&feature=related

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
What's your second job?
Job 1: Desk clerk
job 2: Night audit

The only thing that suck about being night audit is if someone calls I have to get up and answer the phone. Even if they call in the middle of my sleep around 3am. I had one blow hard call me at 4am asking for change at he front desk. I almost told him to **** off, but I complied.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Goooooooood grief Arby call me back.

I had to leave my apartment cause my roomie had a girl over and now I'm in desperate need to smash or have somewhere to hang out. I've called you like 5 times guessing you were sleeping, but I guess maybe you are in class.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Goooooooood grief Arby call me back.

I had to leave my apartment cause my roomie had a girl over and now I'm in desperate need to smash or have somewhere to hang out. I've called you like 5 times guessing you were sleeping, but I guess maybe you are in class.
Son what in davy jones' locker are you thinking. You know I got class half the day on T/Th.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
But your first job is only 8 hours, right? And you're on call for the rest of it, right?
My first job is 5 hours of desk time which includes folding laundry when things are slow. My shift usually starts at 3, while on Wednesday I start at 1. Tomorrow I start at noon because I'm covering someone's shift.

My second job is being on call until 8am while doing security/safety rounds every two hours until 11pm. I can try to fall asleep after 11, but it's very unlikely since I always get calls until about 2am.

No arby you can't get in on this because you actually have to wake up when the phone rings.

As for what I get paid; 7.75/hour on the first job, 7.75/h for the rounds I do on the second job which last about 15 mins each. I don't get paid to be night audit or be on call, because I already get free rent. So, I bring in about 1200 a month with no rent payment.

:phone:

Vts

Smash Champion
save up money and finish school sometime then, idk how long i'll be in arkansas, same with arby, least 2-3 more years though for me.

hoping just 2, will really miss everyone but arkansas isn't a good state for my degree to bloom in.

Top Bottom