• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
sucky commentary puts me off. I don't understand why melee commentary is so bad. It's has had almost as long to evolve as starcraft commentary, but the melee commentators might as well be talking about the weather outside. :(

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
sucky commentary puts me off. I don't understand why melee commentary is so bad. It's has had almost as long to evolve as starcraft commentary, but the melee commentators might as well be talking about the weather outside. :(
Justin: lol

peach doesn't have a hitconfirm super though
11:30 AM
i haven't tried to watch smash in a while

the commentators are almost always just worthless

Justin: hard to watch when matches are commentated by idiots
That was just today! It's true though :(

*although the commentary in this set isn't really meant as such, since it was at the end of a long tourney with a finals between two friends who split

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Maybe a combo in the last match was worth noting, but otherwise I don't think so. Nothing worth going in a video at least.
I didn't know, I thought maybe something was pulled that should have gone somewhere.

Let's start trying to note when/where stuff happens. Devour 3 will need a good year of recording to top Devour 2's footage :/

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Oh neat.

As soon as it opened, I saw a fox do a shine upsmash that had 0% chance of working. Yep, Jack's playing :cool:

Is that Toast johning about how bad Falco is loool
Sadly I heard that also. They should at least advertise if they are gonna stream, I was the only one on there for a while and they weren't even trying to entertain a stream. Try harder they need to.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Anyone playing this weekend?

If I go to the dorms i will need a ride there and back.

Please or I will unleash the wrath of 1000 lunar eclipses.

My melee skills are back to when I first got the game, we've all been there before.

Vts

Smash Champion
Alright, we'll figure it out tomorrow.

Vts, you should come over and buy tickets while Adam is here. It's important and stuff :)
I need saberguy also, i have no money, I don't get full access to account until 27th.

So we can't really buy anything w/o him, if we can think there is a hold on the account.

idk really need to talk with saber

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I need saberguy also, i have no money, I don't get full access to account until 27th.

So we can't really buy anything w/o him, if we can think there is a hold on the account.

idk really need to talk with saber
Yeeah... we've got to make alternate plans if something is amiss. Need to know soon.

m-o-o-n spells soon

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Registration ends on my birthday, so we don't have all that much time to get this figured out.

Also, since I don't have money for registration, Vice said he'd cover me for now but I team with him. So... what's your take on that proposition I guess. I ain't tryna be a cheatin snatch, but I would like to actually enter the tourney.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13789746&postcount=5957

Big "release" type posts are the best.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Alloy of Law was good. Not as well-written or solid as Mistborn, but still excellent fantasy. I rewarded myself for finally finishing the semester :p

For the first night in months, I was able to lay back and do what I wanted without caring about a damn thing. Feels good man.

/you don't know what you got til it's gone

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Alloy of Law was good. Not as well-written or solid as Mistborn, but still excellent fantasy. I rewarded myself for finally finishing the semester :p
Exactly how I felt. Although when I heard it was supposed to be a stand alone I was somewhat baffled. :confused:

Top Bottom