• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
My parents are coming to little rock Saturday night for our birthday festivities so will get a ride back to Arkadelphia with them, we'll come up thursday morning. That's 3 days of smashing.
Is that good with all?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
My Fox tech skill is dead and gone, like the T.I. song :(

cool video (too much Fox ditto/FD though)
Good morning beautiful.

You just wake up? Regardless, you should try to get a more natural sleep cycle sir. Can't be healthy to be so nocturnal. Especially when your job doesn't require it :)

we need to smash soon. I feel like there's loads of rust to be knocked off me.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I've been on a normal schedule lately, but Mon/Wed are my lazy days. And because I operate on 12 hour cycles, it's easy to fix. Go to sleep at 2 AM, wake up at 10 for class on Tues/Thur, and everything's right as rain.

I get enough sleep, go to class, and also do late-night stuff as per my night owlish ways :D

Yeah Melee. I've been practicing...
BlazBlue.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I've been on a normal schedule lately, but Mon/Wed are my lazy days. And because I operate on 12 hour cycles, it's easy to fix. Go to sleep at 2 AM, wake up at 10 for class on Tues/Thur, and everything's right as rain.

I get enough sleep, go to class, and also do late-night stuff as per my night owlish ways :D

Yeah Melee. I've been practicing...
BlazBlue.
You've been practicing more than I have. I think the last time I played some serious smash was when I was with you guys last. Don't tell me that was ...Ark IV????

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
This was certainly the correct choice to make. Come to Memphis and let me show you the true power of the Azure!
Pssh, you can't touch this two week old Noel. Nor would you want to, unless you were the worst kind of sexual deviant.

Although I hear the age of consent is pretty low down there in Guatamexidorico or wherever you're from.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Pssh, you can't touch this two week old Noel. Nor would you want to, unless you were the worst kind of sexual deviant.

Although I hear the age of consent is pretty low down there in Guatamexidorico or wherever you're from.
True. Noel is technically, like, six years old. Ya know, the whole clone business.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
My brother got me a pretty sweet strategy RPG for the PS3.

It's called Valkyria Chronicles, and is made by the same people that made Skies of Arcadia. There's even many direct references to the game, as well as the appearance of the protagonists as draftable soldiers in the army's unit.

Also, I'm greatly looking forward to Skyrim. Can't wait for that game.

Arby, what was that game you said that was reviving the JRPG? I forgot the title.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America

It's called Valkyria Chronicles, and is made by the same people that made Skies of Arcadia. There's even many direct references to the game, as well as the appearance of the protagonists as draftable soldiers in the army's unit.

Arby, what was that game you said that was reviving the JRPG? I forgot the title.
Am I ever going to get my xbox 360 controller back?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

Xenoblade. The videos look alright, but that's not a fair way to judge an RPG. The hype has to mean something, right?

Vts

Smash Champion
So I want to get started on my plans for this game and get the main plot down but need seif and skye to help me

all other imput is allowed.

also if you want to help program it hint hint yoshiman all welcome to do so.

i got ideas but i need someone to add reason and see plot holes in it and what not.

think a game with mostly piano as an rpg would be alright?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Gotcha Yoshiman, I'll return it promptly. I do apologize.

Also, official happy birthday to the twins!!

I put it up yesterday on FB, because I looked at the "tomorrow's birthdays" and saw ya'll and did it at once :(

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
I appreciated the early birthday. Means you were thinking of me. :) I did not approve of your post on Jason's wall though. :glare:

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
These aren't my favourite genres or anything, but I find songs like "Don't Forget Me" by RHCP or "The Pretender" by Foo Fighters (which I much prefer for general listening purposes) make me focus more on the lyrics and lose focus of the match. Alternatively, they may just take some of the competitiveness out of me if it's a love song or something similarly soft and endearing (like, I can't play seriously when something like "I will always love you!" is playing; I don't have that song myself, but similar songs can really take the wind out of me for some reason).
This paragraph was written by bizarro world Yoshiman

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I realllllllly need to play this game sometime soon. Because uh, I ain't touched it in forevs.

Still love you guys though <3

Top Bottom