• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
OK is wanting to crew battle arkansas, but I'm not sure how I feel about using me, arby, will, and you two when saberguy, ace, and clay aren't there to choose from.

but it's me, arby, will and you guys
You shouldn't be so down on yourself Gvice :awesome:

In all seriousness even if TMH, Will, and I all get 4 stocked, which personally I think is unlikely because though Oklahoma is swell they aren't exactly the nexus of smashonian skill (getting 2 stocked is way more likely :awesome:), we would still have ihsb (if we adopt him into the sacred Arkansan Crew) and you and arby to pull equal or better than them.

It would be pretty close even with me hanging on to your coattails

I'd prefer housing if we can get it. So we can be rested and ready when he have the tourny.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Jack they are considering doing an OOS vs OK since not many AR people will show, and I told them that it's only fair for IHSB vs OK. That's the only way it'd be close.

Lol if you weren't in a crew already, I'd totally opt to adopt you as an arkansan from Tennessee. But we will probably use you anyway :D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
going to lay down in like 20-30m then

g.vice me and you can team :)

since arby/yoshiman need teams practice for tournament
I can definitely do that. Do you guys wanna play soon? I got church at 7, then you know I have class tomorrow :(

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Don't get too confident guys. I seem to remember how badly you guys were going to "crush" Missouri......

<3 Arkansas
Eh stuff happens. Thus I'm not wanting to crew battle anyone else til we have our starting roster back. Besides, you're a sports guy. You don't send the second strings in vs the big boys.

Also, I call sheik(cg'ing sheiks at that) johns. I did better vs Atma's sheik...lol.

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
Eh stuff happens. Thus I'm not wanting to crew battle anyone else til we have our starting roster back. Besides, you're a sports guy. You don't send the second strings in vs the big boys.
:( I've bad news for you Vice :(
I don't think chamberz is going to go to any more tourny's :(
You stuck with me :urg:
Though I have noz desire to stayz this crappy
I'll get better for you soon
Finally going to tourny's is bound to make my game a little better :scared:

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
Does anyone mind if we listen a little bit to a song I have to memorize by next week on the trip to the tourny? I told the choir director I couldn't show for the Sunday rehersal, and the performance is just 5 of us and it's next thursday xD
OBU might not be happy at me if I messed up a 125 anniversary party because I didn't prepare cause of a video game tourny :). Would be pretty funny though

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah I know Clay ain't coming back to smash. But he's older than us, so it's understandable. It's just his time...

My time will come soon enough. All it takes is a kid, girl, a job, or all of the above. Hopefully not in that order though...

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
Yeah I know Clay ain't coming back to smash. But he's older than us, so it's understandable. It's just his time...

My time will come soon enough. All it takes is a kid, girl, a job, or all of the above. Hopefully not in that order though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElgkLZX401E
is what I have to say about kids

Girls?
Prostitution or find an understanding girlfriend (the first one is WAY easier. Girls are so rarely understanding/empathetic when it comes to video games)

Jobs
A necessary evil but really people should get jobs to play MORE VIDEO GAMES

I'll stop spamming Arkansas boards now with comments xD

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Get an Asian girl. They're the most understanding about video games. I mean, an Asian girl will go to a tournament with you and not complain the entire time. That's insane.

Vts

Smash Champion
So since i'm taking programming 1 and it's c# might make a game using it since i found a few free game engines that use that

anyone want to help write a script/story/game play or play test?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
We were complaining about the mandatory $1000 meal plan, but it's actually pretty cool. We get seven meals a week, which consist of a main dish (from one of five places), two sides (which basically means another two main dishes), salad, soup (really good), dessert (tastes like the cookie place in the mall), fruit, vegetables, and a drink (route 44 size, sweet tea is basically Popeye's). And we get another $350 to spend on whatever (Starbucks, Quizno's, etc.)

Lots of food, and tasty. And it's super easy to cheat the system and grab more food while you're in there. The workers kinda condone it.

found my phone charger

G. Vice

Smash Lord
We were complaining about the mandatory $1000 meal plan, but it's actually pretty cool. We get seven meals a week, which consist of a main dish (from one of five places), two sides (which basically means another two main dishes), salad, soup (really good), dessert (tastes like the cookie place in the mall), fruit, vegetables, and a drink (route 44 size, sweet tea is basically Popeye's). And we get another $350 to spend on whatever (Starbucks, Quizno's, etc.)

Lots of food, and tasty. And it's super easy to cheat the system and grab more food while you're in there. The workers kinda condone it.

found my phone charger
To go boxes for the win?

Also, what's the plan for tomorrow? When we leaving?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
is AR coming to the august pathways? I'm undecided right now but if u guys come... =D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Guys...between school starting, buying books, trying to balance this tourney and get back for sunday church, factor in how in the world i'm going to have enough sleep to manage to do all my homework on monday, and this late housing issue. I don't think I am gonna go. I hate to cancel, but I already have some plans down here that I had to cancel in the first place, and unless things get clear with housing pretty quick, I'm not sure I can make it.

Go and read the posts in the SBW's threads. If it's all okay with you, I'll still drive. I don't necessarily mind being split up, I think it could be kinda cool to meet new smashers. Though I do call the place that has Zinth if I go :D

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
calling this early but, 1st place Jack, 2nd place cosmos, 3rd place arby, 4th place sars, 5th place dual cats and Rvn, 7th place zinth TMH, 9th place yoshi and couple of others don't remember.

holy crap, forget I ever called this. grand finals is to close to call.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Oh and sorry, I know the Smash footage doesn't really do you guys justice. The guy who put it together doesn't really play smash and didn't have footage on hand so I guess he just youtube'd a random Smash video.

Top Bottom