• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I love you all! now off to vegas. found out a little bit ago there is a vegas tourney tommorrow wish us luck there and for the socal regional next saturday. NI'GGGGGGAAGGGGAGAAGAGAGAAGAGAGAAAAA

Also rave is there a link to all of the past PRs?
I know this was a rule announced by rave before but i felt it was a rule that was not truly explored or known by all players includeing myself.
Any MMs $10 or over is considered a score towards the PR.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Also rave is there a link to all of the past PRs?
Yep! In our FB group page there's a photo album that has every single one since Season -1.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.265631613502274&type=1

I know this was a rule announced by rave before but i felt it was a rule that was not truly explored or known by all players includeing myself.
Any MMs $10 or over is considered a score towards the PR.
A minimum bet amount has never been established, but yeah that sounds like a great idea.
I'm thinking $5 personally; $10 sounds like too much, not to mention $5 also happens to coincide with how much we pay for for a regular Singles entry fee.

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
Curious who's all coming to the Brawl/Melee/PM tourney on the 27th. I'm debating whether to print out pools sheets or not.
I'll not be making it out since every vehicle I ever have gotten was broke when I got it. Once I fix (must learn mechanic skill) the explorer, I wouldn't mind helping with carpool.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I feel like a **** up for not being able to the tourney or gameworks. But, Kevin and Shawn, I wish the both of you the best of luck with whatever you do. I'm sure I'll see you guys again though, whether its an AZ regional, or apex, or the next west coast national. Maybe it won't even be until Smash 4, but like hell am I going to not see you two again.

N'igga

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
If I can't get a carpool for next Saturday to Tucson, then I am going to try driving myself but even if that happened the car wouldn't be available until about 2:30. I would only be able to come for Brawl singles.

Also, once the new year starts, there is going to be a couple of schedule changes for my weekends, which will allow me to come to almost every Tucson tournament .

Saffy

Smash Ace
Curious who's all coming to the Brawl/Melee/PM tourney on the 27th. I'm debating whether to print out pools sheets or not.

Also, list of Tucson's chars are this:

Silly Kyle :peach:
OkamiBW :sheik: :ike:
Mizuki :falco: :pit:
Prof Oksas :wolf:
AnMex :marth: :toonlink:
Kosuke :ike:
TommyDerMeister :falcon:
Yummy :snake: :falcon:

So far as I know, at least. I believe these are the people who take PM seriously.
I would be willing to make a solo Project M one if you want. I could also add on the Project M PR to the right of the brawl one as well. If you want to share it on the same image.
As far as yummy, I"m keeping him as Kirby since I consider him more of a brawl player, but I can add snake/falcon to his character sprites. I'll be adding those people now, and probably will go back to tournament results to add the other players.

So far I added Relic, added more to the header, changed Jane's olimar color to the red version, and changed my DK color to the black one.

If ANYONE wants me to change the characters color let me know... It's really easy for me to do this plus your character will stand out if it's a different color. ^_^

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I might be going to the Tucson tourney. I have room for 3 more. And it's a convertible so it won't be too crammed.

I should know in the next few days. If anyone is interested let me know.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Updated:

Changes

- Changed color for Ominous, Jane, Duffy (Fox), and myself.
+ Updated header
+ Added Tucson Project M players.
- Fixed my typos in the fact area, also added one more fact (If anyone has anything interesting please let me know).
+ added PR Rise/Drop/ Stayed. I will finish that in a minute.

If you have any suggestions please let me know :D.

http://i50.tinypic.com/1z1cuw8.png

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
I might be going to the Tucson tourney. I have room for 3 more. And it's a convertible so it won't be too crammed.

I should know in the next few days. If anyone is interested let me know.
I would love to go to my first Tucson Tourney.

If I catch a ride with you, is there anything you need of me in return?

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
the falco and pit are perfect for kevin and shawn, their both pissed at kyle for getting 1 again

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
PR Image looks great. I was wondering if I could get blue Luigi and brown and grey Mario if it's not too much? ^^"

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
The PR image just keeps on getting better and better! Just a few things that need to be fixed:

*On the tier list, SS's character should be changed to Olimar
*Tyrant is missing (as rank 0) on the tier list, as are both the HMs (Nazo and Wafty)

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
And Jeff always uses Pikachu in P:M too.

That looks really tight. I wish there was like, a way to distinguish between Brawl and P:M, even if only subtly.

If you add ShellShocked, then Link does get used in Project M, but I would wait until this next tournament happens to make sure he does go.

Saffy

Smash Ace
PR Image looks great. I was wondering if I could get blue Luigi and brown and grey Mario if it's not too much? ^^"
Yeah I will go ahead and do that. =] I honestly might be picking up luigi again <3 He's hella fun. I mained him for around 8 months in 2010.

The PR image just keeps on getting better and better! Just a few things that need to be fixed:

*On the tier list, SS's character should be changed to Olimar
*Tyrant is missing (as rank 0) on the tier list, as are both the HMs (Nazo and Wafty)
I know on the PR list I put shane as Luigi, but that is because there wasn't an olimar image available for that. I could maybe find one but I don't know if it'll look weird with all the others as it's different art.

I'll add the HM's later , I will have to make everyone else appear small to add the two... and I won't add Tyrant as 0 since that is unnecessary imo.
I also won't have a sonic to add so I have to find one . :/

And Jeff always uses Pikachu in P:M too.

That looks really tight. I wish there was like, a way to distinguish between Brawl and P:M, even if only subtly.

If you add ShellShocked, then Link does get used in Project M, but I would wait until this next tournament happens to make sure he does go.
Well i can't do that because of some players playing BOTH brawl and Project M, the only option would be making a separate one for Project M in which I don't have a problem doing that either. Unless you have an idea of how to distinguish the players?

Saffy

Smash Ace
I won't be posting the large image (idk if ppl want to keep seeing it XD) but I updated Bazooka Joe's colors, Added Wafty and Nazo as HM.. and a little more.

http://i48.tinypic.com/9bjjnt.png

Does anyone have an idea of when the next UAT tournament is? Maize wanted to come down to celebrate his bday with Kyle :]

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
So I will not be able to secure my car this weekend. Is there anyone carpooling to the Tucson tournament this weekend? I would really appreciate a spot.

heysuess

Smash Cadet
So I will not be able to secure my car this weekend. Is there anyone carpooling to the Tucson tournament this weekend? I would really appreciate a spot.

You can come with me and Aaven. We should also team for the tourney. DDD/Pika too good.

Also, Kevin took 2nd in the Vegas tourney yesterday. Lost two sets in GF to Fow. Shawn took 7th.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
You can come with me and Aaven. We should also team for the tourney. DDD/Pika too good.
Awesome! I will take that spot! Also, I am totally down for teaming! DDD/Pika is totally broken. We might not be allowed to enter doubles anymore because of the destruction we will cause.

Top Bottom