• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

ForteFreak

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm new here, got sent here by Luis Salas, if anybody knows him. I was wondering if anybody sometimes goes up to Phoenix from Tucson to play in tournaments, and I wanted to get some info. Thanks a bunch.

Gah777

Smash Lord
I've got 10 bucks ($10, for gas and niceties and such) for anyone that can give me a ride home after the tourney tomorrow. I live literally 15 minutes away (by car) from Gamers Inn. I can get there pretty easily, but getting back is a bit of an issue for me.

(480)-343-3052

Call or Text, and thanks in advance! ^_^

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm new here, got sent here by Luis Salas, if anybody knows him. I was wondering if anybody sometimes goes up to Phoenix from Tucson to play in tournaments, and I wanted to get some info. Thanks a bunch.
Actually, quite a few people come up from Tucson for tournaments. While I am not one of them, I can certainly help give you any information you need. What kind of info were you looking for?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Haha hey Chris! This is Luis :)

So yeah you Tucsonites should totally meet this guy, he's a really cool guy with a beastly Toon Link that would fare well in our tournaments. :D

ForteFreak

Smash Rookie
Actually, quite a few people come up from Tucson for tournaments. While I am not one of them, I can certainly help give you any information you need. What kind of info were you looking for?
Thanks. I'm just wanting to get more into the tournaments around AZ. Only been to a few. Heard there was one coming up soon in phx, and wanted to know who's going, and if I could hop on board.

Gaudeamus

Smash Rookie
AZ War was lots of fun.

Plenty of great games, chill people, and lots of info on how to improve.

Thanks to everyone that could help make my first time around AZ's Smash scene an enjoyable one.

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
I know ForteFreak and we're on equal skill levels and figured I'd join. Main Fox, Sub Ike and Marth. Trying to get into the tourney scene

:phone:

k9.

Smash Ace
I think having some tourneys two weeks after would be ****, like the next one should be next weekend cause the last tourney took 6 weeks and im really eager to play at a tourney lol

@Thread how would you guys feel about june 11?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
June 11th is the same day a few people from our crew will be going to Albuquerque. Does anyone know who/how many of us are going to be attending btw? I'm still trying to decide if I will be going.

I'm okay with a tourney every two weeks so long as we stick to 4 or more tournies a season, since I don't know if I could attend every tourney if they were held that often.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
The 11th is cool, and the 18th is cool...in fact, any day is cool for me, as I live only 10 minutes away. :awesome:

Jane

Smash Hero
i'm down with the 11th :O i'm leaving in july so... yeah i want as much practice with you guys as possible.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Speaking of which, I'm new to the AZ scene (Moved here just over a month ago), I'm a tucsonian and i'd love to play some smash, so maybe we can exchange numbers and stuff and you guys can lemme know where **** goes down? lol

Talked to Remix and Wolfwood in phoenix and AZ smashers seem pretty cool, would love to get in on it or carpool to some tourneys

k9.

Smash Ace
you think? Kyle your just scared of getting a *** whooping by the N I G G A 9 son!

k9.

Smash Ace
N I G G A its over dude you can't see me, im going to grand finals next tourney and i'm gonna **** you to do it.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
By the way guys, I won the lottery.

I thought I'd join in on all the make-believe stuff

Top Bottom