• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
K9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know what to say to you leaving. If we see each other again before you go (which you'd better find someway not to) I'll definitely $15 you

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Dam guys i just got the news that im moving to vegas after x-mas break. its not a for sure but its like 85%.

Sad random ****, i thought i was going to move in may but it turns out i might be gone after this year
:c NOOOO K9!

aarnone

Smash Rookie
Dam guys i just got the news that im moving to vegas after x-mas break. its not a for sure but its like 85%.

Sad random ****, i thought i was going to move in may but it turns out i might be gone after this year
Damn, that blows hard. It seems so sudden... well, I'll be sure to play you sometime when I'm back for sure
You're at least gonna visit, right?

we should have a smash fest this friday
Next friday? Like the 18th? That's when we should have it, I'd like to be back for it

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
aww k9 is leaving? just when I thought that you would be a staple of AZ forever you suddenly have to leave :(

well I'm gonna definitely miss ya, keep up the AZ representation with that sexy link... and also falco (even though I hate them).

I'll be there for the next smashfest (hopefully something this weekend/not short notice) someone should host a tourney before the next one in the season if k9 cant make it...

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
If you get good in AZ (Unless you live at Chris's house and are Jard) you immediately have to move from AZ. That's why I'm staying a scrub! lol

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Originally you said the smashfest was gonna be Friday, so I guess you mean there is not going to be a smashfest at all this weekend? I hope not, because I was 100% determined on showing up to it. ^_^

@K9 Arizona is gonna have a new lake if you leave, it will be made out of my tears. :(

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
make that 2 lakes... or considering our close proximity probably 1 large super lake. me and rave will flood AZ, killing many innocent people...

also I was hoping there'd be some sort of smashfest out near tempe/mesa area... now I'm already out here so someone please host something because I'm down for it

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
I've played brawl too much, playing melee would just lead to me embarrassing myself because I've forgotten everything in melee. doesn't help that I main kirby tho XD

unless you guys want to put up with a total failure of a melee player

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
the site keeps asking me for a name and password for some MLG thing, anyone know what's going on? maybe it's just this computer it's a mac, anyone else experiencing similar difficulties?

had to double post because it would only let me get on page 257 until now

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Melee! I want to learn that **** sooo bad.

Oh and I heard you guys were into Marvel. I should bring over a Marvel 2 setup.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Jesus Christ Chris, what happened to dating a Spanish girl so you could learn Spanish from her then dump her for an Asian girl?

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
My my, sounds like my dating prowise, except I get ignored or worse. It can't be helped, I assume..
..Eh, my relationships have always bombed in the end anyway |D;

So, end of finals within the following week!

Top Bottom