• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
lol wasn't aarnone the guy that used to remind me every time there was a tourney XD
or was that someone else... it's been so long idk if I knew aarnone or not XD

also never met black crimson before, must have been before my time (or I just never met and played him when he was there)

Gah777

Smash Lord
Oh ****! It's Black Crimson! Are you planning on busting in on the AZ Smash Scene with that crazy tech skill you've been honing in secret?

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
You guys crack me up~
I'd be more than happy! I plan on getting my car within a few weeks, so travel issues shouldn't be much of an excuse. Still lookin' for work and what-not...
(You'd be amazed with all sorts of Smash tech skill gained from other games)

..By the way, other than a tiny phillips screw driver, what other tools might I need to repair the rotation module in a Wii? Mine is almost totally fried; it errors and cancels spinning of the disk after it's inserted. Lousy roommates trippin' over the damn thing.. = 3=;

So! What'd I miss over the past year I've vanished?

aarnone

Smash Rookie
Lol looks like you got your wish arnone. Im happy for ya
Oh yeah, I've been looking forward to this for a while, I've missed the AZ scene!
Also, are we still gonna be able to do a smashfest or something in December for those who can go? I was thinking MMs all around for me

lol wasn't aarnone the guy that used to remind me every time there was a tourney XD
or was that someone else... it's been so long idk if I knew aarnone or not XD
I'm the missing link of the Glendale crew!

Glendale's back!

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yay! more people coming back to the smash scene! Hopefully we can get a consistent 20~ people per tourney.

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
Well, I still don't have my car or anything as of yet, so sadly I would still need a lift to up-coming tournies. I can still provide a TV or two, along with a couple other games, though maybe not a Wii specifically because mine's fried ^^;

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I think it's pretty funny, all the people saying that BC was "before their time". Shows how new some people really are.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Chris and the Smash House!

T!m left his setup there. Can someone lemme know if it's all together?

aarnone

Smash Rookie
@aarnone are you back in AZ for good? or what?
Nah, I'm just back in AZ for winter break, so I'll be gone after the tournament on the 8th, but back for summer break! I'll be sure to attend any smashfests or anything while I'm here, though

aarnone

Smash Rookie
Austin! Hit me up whenever you get back to arizona so we can play some smash
Definitely, I'll let you know when I can figure out a day that I'll have free

Austin I can't believe your coming back for the tourney.....Have you seen it yet?
... Seen what yet?
Also, I'm smashing with you soon after I get back in to AZ also, I've missed Glendale!

hey aarnone, mac you guys wanna meet up sometime soon to smash for a bit?
As soon as I can, yeah, it'll be sometime after the 16th for me

k9.

Smash Ace
Dam guys i just got the news that im moving to vegas after x-mas break. its not a for sure but its like 85%.

Sad random ****, i thought i was going to move in may but it turns out i might be gone after this year

k9.

Smash Ace
yea its really gay man but if i can pull of staying with chris kira and bryce then i can stay but its going to be super hard

Top Bottom