• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So I was on Kira's facebook and I see his "Favorite Quotations"

"Get yo **** sucked" -KiraFlax

This was pretty hilarious with his face in his profile pic in my peripherals.

Soo....

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
LOL last tournament he came out for some milk, and thats the last I saw of him. EDIT: I heard Bryce and Brett aremoving in with Chris.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Yeah i havent heard anything from brett yet. but bryce has been here for awhile. btw chris is ussually studying, doing school stuff, or talking with asians. Hes ussually never here.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
How are we going to get to Whobo Johnny? Are you going to drive? If you do drive there, I'll consider going, depends on how much money that adventure will cost.

k9.

Smash Ace
yea johnny if you can tell me how much money it is to go and if you can tell me the date ill try but it will be hard for me to go

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
yeah provided the cost is ok + I can hitch a ride I'll go, if anyone wants to be proactive and get a place to stay for free/free-ish they should do that right away, I can pitch in gas $$$ for a ride. if I could get a free room I'd probably go for sure

Jane

Smash Hero
well if we COULD drive, a lot of people would want to go. we would have to have a big *** van or something. now i know not everyone that WANTS to go CAN go, but if all we have is like a normal car, we can fit 5 people, and SQUEEZE IN the luggage in the trunk, maybe one setup.

thats why we should fly! we still have a long time before it happens, so just start thinking about it/discussing it with parents/saving money up

i know kira is down! and i know justin will go to whobo especially if az goes!!

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
but driving is cheaper =C well I'll look up flight prices. I'd like to go but it's not that big a deal if I cant.

I hear there's a big one in vegas but I forgot when, and vegas is fairly close so maybe I'll shoot for that one

Duff0

Smash Ace
I hate you, Derp.

Flying for tournaments with no job is dumb. Driving is so much cheaper, and you're not a smash player if you can't put up with being packed in a tiny car with luggage pushing down on you lol

Jane

Smash Hero
negga *** yo pre-requisites. yes, driving is cheaper. but whos car are we gonna take? we cant take mine. and then who are the only five that are gonna get to go?

Duff0

Smash Ace
I have no say because I have no car or money lol. All I do is go OoS when people drive and they offer the seat. I have no say in what tournaments to go to or how we get there haha

Duff0

Smash Ace
It doesn't help when the player every new guy wants to see is never out of his room at tournaments!! lol

That and there is no hype

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
have to admit though, k9's tourney was pretty inspiring with all those new faces. I told everyone I saw there that I wanted to see them on nov 6th @ chris's place

we need to get chris in rehab for LoL

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Read the comments at the bottom http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=10074

Basically Oregon comes in and starts talking **** about AZ for no reason. and they all say theyd **** us in a OR vs. AZ crew battle.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9704
A tourny play circuit event in Oregon which i will probably be attending. It would be **** if we could get more of AZ besides just me to come to this. im putting this out here now so we can plan early.

Anyone interested in coming, if so we should start planning early.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Kyle, Tommy, Jonny, myself and the occasional T!m who I think is able to go to this upcoming one

I think a lot of hype is lost because the bracket is not finished at an even pace. Some matches will take forever because someone is either in the back going to the moon, getting food, playing LoL, etc. It's the casual nature of the setting that makes it so easy to be distracted.

EDIT: lol fuck Oregon

Top Bottom