• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AriqueNuubs

n1000

Smash Journeyman
This video is completely unreasonable.

I completely agree with Zhu, in an absolute sense this is the best combo video, period, and giving others allowances for when they were released this is still as hype as Evolution, No Chillout, Darkrain: Mind Reader, i.e., the most mindblowing vids of their time.

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
i agree with ghost
ive played them all
but dark is the only one who can **** me like for 2 hrs in a row, when he is on fayaah
when he is not im at his level
the other ones are beatable, or are at my level of play

ps: ghost is a n00b :3

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
It's stupid that there isn't a bigger discussion on this video.

I wish I had more time to keep up and watch actual matches and stuff, I feel like I'd learn a lot of options from you guys.

joY

Pot splitter
I've never played Melee in a competitive setting (Though I have played 64 and P:M / B+ in one) and I have to say that was the most jaw dropping and entertaining Smash video I've seen to date. It had me shouting, "No way!" too many times.

Seriously, well done.

Rodrillas

Smash Rookie
i agree with ghost
ive played them all
but dark is the only one who can **** me like for 2 hrs in a row, when he is on fayaah
when he is not im at his level
the other ones are beatable, or are at my level of play
when was the last time you beat mabri in a tournament? mabri is way better than you roche.

among them? don't really know. the best has to be dark, if he is on his game he will **** you to death, hands down
i know dark, zein, and mabri, i play with zein and mabri almost every week cuz i live close from them so i can say that they are the best players in chile right now, the last time that zein and dark played i was there to see how zein beat dark not just one time.

on topic: i saw the whole video and i'm so happy to see star's combos again

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Just tossing in my voice.

Amazing combo video - it really brings the "fun" aspect of melee to the forefront.

I've watched it at least 8 times by now.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Wow

This is the kinda video I show to people when I'm trying to show them some things about melee that make the game so fun.

Combos with stylish, the editing was nice, and the diversity overall was really nice. Awesome stuff.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
easy rodrillas, zein still hasnt beaten roche so you cant really say roche's not on their level

i think those 3 (zein, mabri, roche) top the list down here in chile, but i havent played ghost or star and have very very limited experience with dark

anybody who is driven to should check out videos of those 3, they do a LOT of really cool things in just about any given match

Ministry

Smash Ace
when i was in chile in January i think roche beat zein in winners bracket of the chile national. The same tournament mabri got beaten by weonx.

when i played dark it was quite the experience though. Quad shine sheild pressure.... Hes really good, he just plays really creative and trys to have the most fun when he plays.

Animal

Smash Lord
This is honestly better than rapex2. I love that falco reverse bair shine bair. So good

Mokumo

Smash Ace
when i first heard of this vid i didn't think much of it so i didnt watch it. but then i watched it and....

wow! awesome! im really impressed and i hope you guys shock the community as much as armada and EU did

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
battlecow, arequipa and arica are 2 different cities in 2 different countries

arica, the one these guys come from, is like 30 minutes from tacna across the border though, strange coincidence

edit: ministry being a huge enough fan of onions to make his sig about them is pretty funny, good stuff

Ministry

Smash Ace
no im just a huge fan of people owning people that are ******** when it comes to culinary.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

love this video

especially nice editing and music choice, good job!!!!!!

Battlecow

Play to Win
battlecow, arequipa and arica are 2 different cities in 2 different countries

arica, the one these guys come from, is like 30 minutes from tacna across the border though, strange coincidence
Knew that

Definitely

or just imagine if dark gave a **** about 64... it might be less boring!

i doubt it though
You a ***** *** scrub mofugga mang

Good combo video tho

Top Bottom