• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AriqueNuubs

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Wow, that was absolutely incredible man. I haven't been made to want to play this game in a while and that definitely made me want to play.

Good stuff. Didn't even know if you roll to the edge with link and throw bombs down it doesn't hit the floor.

Oh, shoutout to whoever editted this ****. Holy hell that must have taken some work >_<. And it was awesome.

strawhats

Smash Master
Holy ****...amazing amazing amazing amazing!!!!!!!!! XD

long live meleeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That was one of the sickest combo videos, I've ever seen. Holy ****.. lol.

That Ganon combo at the end was sexy as hell.. lol. Dair ledgecancel reverse upair into dair, down-B loll.

Wake

Smash Master
Wow, that was absolutely incredible man. I haven't been made to want to play this game in a while and that definitely made me want to play.

Good stuff. Didn't even know if you roll to the edge with link and throw bombs down it doesn't hit the floor.

Oh, shoutout to whoever editted this ****. Holy hell that must have taken some work >_<. And it was awesome.
Peach can do the same thing with her turnips, pretty sure.

This video is so awesome.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
We all love you Chileans! <3 That was absolutely incredible! Amazing editing too! :D

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
>dear diary, today i have good news and bad news
>The good news is, i watched the new Chiliean Combo video
>the bad news is, i wet myself

strawhats

Smash Master
Chile, I can't wait to play some of you Chilean homies at Apex....HYPE TO THE MAX(otg) lol !!!

@Calvo: I wish there was a like button for that post.

mayhem_

Smash Cadet
The most motivating thing that keeps me playing this game atm are these videos from you guys >_>. That technical skill is just so incredible I hope I can get that kind of techskill some day. Have to get my cube back and start to work on techskill again :D

That last ganon combo was just rude and mean I hope you apologized after that lol.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Amazing editing. Stylish as ****. Also, brofist for song selection: lots of delicious UK hardcore, and I recognized the first song from one of the Hardcore TANO*C albums. gj.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Greatest combo vid of all time.

Like seriously, this vid just took a massive creative dump on RapeX2, Real Kings wear tiaras, IKM, DBR, and pretty much whatever else your favorite combo vid is.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Wow. this is so good. I can't believe my eyes. Those bomb combo's with link.

OOGHGOJDSghfa

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
I could swear that at about 7:34 in this video young link cancels a d-air into a n-air as soon as the d-air connects. I wasn't aware this was even possible... Is no one else seeing this, or am I just late to the party and this is already a known thing?

The clip in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&lc#t=7m33s

Also: Holy ****, this video is amazing...
The dair stays out for up to three hits (iirc) and the lag afterwards is shorter after each hit. So, by the third hit you will have almost no lag after the dair hits the opponent or if you land on the ground.

Watch this match (2:38):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ppy8D2zHYE&feature=related

And we need to play again!

Denthorn

Smash Cadet
The dair stays out for up to three hits (iirc) and the lag afterwards is shorter after each hit. So, by the third hit you will have almost no lag after the dair hits the opponent or if you land on the ground.

Watch this match (2:38):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ppy8D2zHYE&feature=related

And we need to play again!
That is... absolutely bizarre... Even looks like he puts the sword away before the third hit.
And yeah, we do! I should be going to swift's next monthly, so if you're still in the area hopefully I'll see you there.

Top Bottom