• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any brawlers in Buffalo NYC?

_Sync_

Smash Apprentice
The answer is a definite yes, but it's a matter finding them. I'm going to Buffalo for college and I just won't feel any peace of mind unless I can find an opponent to battle against or at least some college brawl tournies or anything of the sort.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Now wait just a darn minute! There are smashers here! In Buffalo! Where are you guys? I'm from Utah and I've been here in Buffalo for about 3 months and I haven't heard anything, so if there are any near by tournies or whatever where is the best place to find them?

iloveumore

Smash Rookie
yea i live in buffalo i loooove playing smash but i just cant find people really are there any like biweekly tourneys

bludhoundz

Smash Ace
The answer is a definite yes, but it's a matter finding them. I'm going to Buffalo for college and I just won't feel any peace of mind unless I can find an opponent to battle against or at least some college brawl tournies or anything of the sort.
My friend goes to UBuffalo and he was my brawl buddy when he still lived in the city.

I'll direct him to this thread / have him PM you if you want.

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
if someone started bi-weeklies in buffalo, I wud be there.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Ok then. So as it turns out there are in fact people here in buffalo that want to smash, but it would seem that we lack initiative. So I'll start this if I have too. Do all of you know the street Elmwood? Along it there is a shop callen "Adventure card and comics", it isn't very big, but they have 2 tv's and are fine with people coming and bringing in game systems and playing then. I.E. smash bros Brawl. I don't know the exact address.......yet! but I could get it. So what day(s) work for people. I was thinking Mondays.
904 elmwood

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
It depends when I work, but I could probably be there some of the times.

Doesn't look like people are responding to this thread anyway.

There is talk of another Buffalo smash tournament june 20th though, pay attention for when it pops up in the tourney listings.

Top Bottom