• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arctic Smashfest- Cary, North Carolina (Thursday, August 6)

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Uncle and I have decided to have a smashfest at our house tomorrow. People can start coming as early as 2:00 PM.

Address: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Cary&state=NC&address=104+Chalon+Drive+&zipcode=27511

We have two set-ups that can be used for Melee, Brawl, Brawl+ (if somebody can put it on our sd card or bring their own), or Blazblue (PS3). Bringing extra set-ups is encouraged.

For food, there are plenty of good places nearby (McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, and more).

My phone number is 919-802-8335 if you need help with the directions here.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
dang i got a doctor's appointment thursday... that's a no go for me... then friday... i dont know what im doing

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You're so close that there are wildly divergent places for me to get there that may all take the same amount of time.

Does 64 intersect with Chalon?

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
You're so close that there are wildly divergent places for me to get there that may all take the same amount of time.

Does 64 intersect with Chalon?
More or less.

You turn right off of 64 into our neighborhood (MacGregor West) and our house will be the second one on the right.

Serenok

Smash Rookie
Hey, do you have a messenger?
Mine is Serenok286
I also have windows live or whatever.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Yeah you know shady has a classic controller.

I want to go, I'll see what SP is doing.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I'm leaving in 2 more hours, you should have another smash fest when I get back into town! rofl.

Top Bottom