• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcade Stickxx Presents: Mobile, Alabama Tournament; RESULTS UP, MISSING CONTROLLER

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Not exactly, but I'm sure that Mapquest might be able to point me in the right direction.
Its not that far awaay from you maybe about 45 minutes, not even that far.
I might come to this :3

For Melee~
Cool, i like melee a whole lot more myself. If you do decide to come, bring some friends if you can.

nice1

Smash Lord
me ram rice rook and ryet will be there

get a vaio. mine is beast

brawl is a real P**SY's game lol
melee is a rice's game
smash 64 is a ram's game

I love you rag
I love you ruse

Im spamming random things so my sig shows ;)

im watching athf right now its nuts funny

Rag are you coming to smash with us this coming weekend???
i thought we was friends baby? wat happen

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey john i won't be able to come and play today, but i'l be able to come and play you guy next weekend. I got to go take my stepkids trick or treating and go to a hunted house, i dont knom how i forgot about all that.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
F@cking rite, who's next to sh@t in there pants from the crunkness!!!!!!!!!!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hey have you guys contacted Ryker about this yet? I'm sure he'd be down for this.

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Im new to Alabama but I think I can make it to the tourney. I also have a wii setup .

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
i mainly play brawl now but i can play melee at a competitive level too. i used to play cpt falcon, fox, mewtwo, and link mostly but i can play others

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
i may be looking for a partner. any1 live near mobile or spanish fort that would be willing to hook up for the tourney?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Haha good **** Jin, already getting to be apart of the smashscene. Ok if Ryker knows then thats another good player to be apart of this. I'ma have to see if I can get this off the back burner and check to see if I can attend.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
i may be looking for a partner. any1 live near mobile or spanish fort that would be willing to hook up for the tourney?
I live in pretty close to spanish fort, if you want to play me one day i can give you my number, 251-447-1264. Give me a call when you able to play one day?

Benaji621 fell prey to the crunckness who will be the next victim?

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
I live in pretty close to spanish fort, if you want to play me one day i can give you my number, 251-447-1264. Give me a call when you able to play one day?

cool cool ill prolly call u up later.

benaji261!

Smash Ace

...wait what? btw its *261 :p

Top Bottom