• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcade Stickxx Presents: Mobile, Alabama Tournament; RESULTS UP, MISSING CONTROLLER

benaji261!

Smash Ace
the next tourney we have is giong to be $10 dollars for singles and $20 for teams. But it mite be in march, december you have winterfest, and january u have pound. So it might be febuary or march. Same door fee though, pizza and drinks for you d@mn barbarians.
wtf I ONLY has 4 slices... GEEZ. lolol

But so what if Winterfest and Pound are happening? Host them in one of those months regardless! People need to get experience for those big events anyway. Do what Gainesville did and have a tourney that get's 'ready' for Winterfest/Pound.

That'll probably even bring MORE people imo.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
now we're talking, I'll be even more motivated to go to the one in Feb/March
Rag are you coming to Vestavia on the 5th?
naw, I have to pay my car note.
wtf I ONLY has 4 slices... GEEZ. lolol

But so what if Winterfest and Pound are happening? Host them in one of those months regardless! People need to get experience for those big events anyway. Do what Gainesville did and have a tourney that get's 'ready' for Winterfest/Pound.

That'll probably even bring MORE people imo.
Thats a good idea, ima have to talk to arcade stickxx about that. RUSE NEEDS TO HOST A TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Manko needs to host a tourney*.

Rag, where did you learn to play Brawl? Wtf.
I just played when i get the chance, read about the matchups and do wh people tell me. Like what you did when ou told me to n-air the G@W. I tried to rememer that when he got to the percentage i guess. And the other 80 percent is just guessing and getting lucky. Holy chief, manko, and you are still better than me without a doubt.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
ima try to remember that, but good **** it teams though. We should team again sometime

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Show some dair and flilt love to, xD both are like pain in the *** spacing moves.

Ruse

Fox
Everything MK has is ****.

Ragnarock won Brawl singles with FAir and DSmash. I saw it with my own two eyes.

Yeah, especially if I get my Wario up and going. Wario/MK is seriously one of the most beast teams ever.

I think I might start playing Melee and just keeping up my Wario and MK for Brawl. We should hit up the Panhandle Manhandlers sometime, A'lectrius. I wanna Smashfest.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
That shouldn't be a problem. We should do that sometime soon. When you were thinking to do that?

Ruse

Fox
Whenever. You guys gotta teach me how to be old school.

We should hit up a Brawl tourney after the holidays and team together. Team Good Godd*mn Motherf*ckin' Sh*t.

Top Bottom