• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

" AR-r " a Peach Combo Video / Part 1 starring reaper

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Pretty fast Peach and nice opening.

Overall great combo video, but your opponents were horrible.

I laughed at the shieldbreaks haha.

z00ted

but really you should play better opponents.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I really liked your combo video.

I have to agree with Ill, your opponents weren't very good, however, I like how technical/fast your Peach is!!

And I have been experiment with offstage turnip edgeguards, it was really nice seeing them in this. Great use of footstool too!! That's something I've tried to incorporate in my game, but nothing so far haha.

Also, Daisy is a fugly ****!!

z00ted

Smart player.

Daisy is a fugly ***** though.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Fun peach. However seeing dsmash charged made me go "Uh...what?" You had a pretty decent usmash setup :o

But overall very unique ^.^

Moozle

Smash Champion
The most impressive thing was the float canceled Nairs. They seemed to be just about perfect. Great video and fun to watch :D It's the first Peach combo video in a very long time....hence the hoard of peaches.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Who are you and where the **** have you been.

Haven't been this impressed in over a year.

Nicole

Smash Champion
that was a fun video to watch! nice fc nairs, i use alot of them too so it makes me feel good to see how effective they can really be. the opponents weren't great, but hey, its a combo video.

peach >>>>>>>> daisy.

Aibou

Smash Master
Daisy sooo purty <3

Cool stuff but, as aforementioned, needs better opponents.

EDIT: Lool just noticed I'm in the Peach boards. lol following random links posted on xat is lol

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Very nice. I can't wait for part two. This makes me want to start using her more. :3

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
I really like how you pretty much were using peach's turnips as aerials offstage, which is actually really smart as peach's real aerials have too much lag to be used safely...

Also how do you guys insta-float your nairs? I have such trouble doing it without using attack stick :(.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Eh, I think attack stick is really good for Peach because it gives you horizontal distance even on instant float nair cancels, which is not possible (unless you have godly finger dexterity) with c-stick. With c-stick normal, I like setting R to attack and using that instead of the A button because I claw. The key is to practice letting go of the down command on the control stick, since a precise, quick flick down>attack is usually the most difficult part.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Yeah, I used to attack stick + claw after determining it to be the optimal control scheme (though no c-stick SDI sucks), but I can't do that anymore now that my thumb is messed up :V. Oh well looks like I'll have to suck it up and practice >______>.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
woah looks like we are of the same opinion. That's cool usually people do not reach that conclusion, although I think c-stick + claw is still ideal for characters need the extra SDI or good smash attack spacing

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Most of his opponents aren't horrible, really. The majority of these clips were taken from wifi.

:059:

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I really like how you pretty much were using peach's turnips as aerials offstage, which is actually really smart as peach's real aerials have too much lag to be used safely...

Also how do you guys insta-float your nairs? I have such trouble doing it without using attack stick :(.
(Mine are usually from a dashing start so~)

Dash
DStick Down
X
Release DStick
Roll thumb from X to A and Smash DStick down :)

To double hit you have to be close enough and roll your thumb from X to A differently. Hard to describe, but you have to be higher up, further in, and the transition from X to A has to just right. I think you have to delay it, but I'm not sure.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
(Mine are usually from a dashing start so~)

Dash
DStick Down
X
Release DStick
Roll thumb from X to A and Smash DStick down :)

To double hit you have to be close enough and roll your thumb from X to A differently. Hard to describe, but you have to be higher up, further in, and the transition from X to A has to just right. I think you have to delay it, but I'm not sure.
Thanks! Yeah I just need to work on inputting down for as short a time as possible... practicepracticepractice
Nair is such an amazing move.
I seriously is. I love nailing people trying to air dodge to the ground with it~

Top Bottom