• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Anthony! Been awhile dude, you definitely need to make it to this.

How **** would it be if two cars drove from EL and we had... EIGHT people from State?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
UM:
Moose
Duck
SCOTU
Juggleguy
Botulismnator
Brainjack
Gio
Hot ArmS

MSU:
Shady
Toadster
Dre
Junglefever
Tremor
BloodyJoker
Anthony
Severest

This **** is going down... everyone be there by 1pm for maximum hype :)

Acro

Smash Ace
This looks epic. Can't make teh 25th one howev I'll prob be at another one as long as the cost is only 5 bucks a person!

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I likely will not be able to make it guys. 4 exams next week, along with work all week leaves me no other time to study other than this weekend.

If I was to come out, it would be from 12 or 1 - 5 or 6 and just do doubles or friendlies. If anyone wants to jump on that train with me from MSU, Anthony, they are welcome too. But I don't know for sure yet and I would not be in AA for the whole tourny.

Also, I don't think Severest, Tof, or any of State will be coming out as they don't frequent the boards and although they play smash all the time, they don't have cars and won't/can't go if I'm not.

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
I likely will not be able to make it guys. 4 exams next week, along with work all week leaves me no other time to study other than this weekend.

If I was to come out, it would be from 12 or 1 - 5 or 6 and just do doubles or friendlies. If anyone wants to jump on that train with me from MSU, Anthony, they are welcome too. But I don't know for sure yet and I would not be in AA for the whole tourny.

Also, I don't think Severest, Tof, or any of State will be coming out as they don't frequent the boards and although they play smash all the time, they don't have cars and won't/can't go if I'm not.
Yo, I'm down with that. Let me know when/if you fully decide to go. Also, we need to play.

earthadept

Smash Lord
I threw mine all over random spots on campus, I know the good locations for them. Bathrooms in particular ****.

Prepare for 6th pillar domination tomorrow!!

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
alright shaeden i sent you two texts but no response
lets team mother****er
I didn't get them. Also, I'd probably just hold you back these days.

You're probably a lot better than me now.

I'm just going for ****s and giggles.

I'm not teaming with anyone.

animan

Smash Cadet
Hey been a while since i have been on this >.< but probly most of you dont remember me but i use to be part of the South Haven crew with Bigy and kail probly remembers me but ya i live in whitmore lake and work at the busch's on green and plymoth might try my best to make to the one tomrrow

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I live right next to that Busch's. <3 that place.

One of the most legit Smashfests ever tonight is still going on. Really excited for tomorrow!

animan

Smash Cadet
O.o really nice well if you come in and see a guy with a pony tail in the produce section that is me X3
but ya i will try to make it to the singles at least maybe watch i have not played smash in over 2 years since i left South Haven and i get out of work at 1:30 tomorrow

Top Bottom