• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Michigan State Crew Attending:
Junglefever
Dre
Toadster
Shady
Bloodyjoker

the rest im not sure of but thats who's coming in my car.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
and if someone picks up my tv from my apartment (e madison and packard, right by blimpy burger) then thatd be great cause im not carrying that to mason, albeit being small enough to conveniently carry lolol

@dre- jungle driver, one person shotty, and the other 3 in the back of a regular car?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Rainier, how far of a walk is it to your place? I'm bringing my tvs to mason with one of those blue bins that the move-in helpers use, maybe I could drop by with one.

earthadept

Smash Lord
and if someone picks up my tv from my apartment (e madison and packard, right by blimpy burger) then thatd be great cause im not carrying that to mason, albeit being small enough to conveniently carry lolol

@dre- jungle driver, one person shotty, and the other 3 in the back of a regular car?
lol i live soooo close to you NOOB

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
wtf where you live gio

and rob i hope you know where blimpy burger is, if not then im a block away from south quad, down east madison from state street

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
i guess ill try to go to sweet III. sweet I, II, and IV are in weekends that im at my dads house, and hes not ok with me goin, but sweet III is in a weekend that im at my moms house, and she might be ok with it

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
i ahve never been there either

Shady PM me your address + phone number

earthadept

Smash Lord
blimpy burger is the BEST burger place in ann arbor by far. just make sure you dont mess up the ordering process or you will get yelled at and embarrassed.

it's starting to look like i'll be coming to this. accepting all 64 mms, as always. including different stock ratios, to a certain extent lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Blimpy Burger is like the soup nazi shop from Seinfeld. Delicious stuff, but if you don't order right... you gone

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I Want to get on the road at 11. I don't know where any of you guys are except for Tyler so you gotta tell me.

Kels88

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to beat Moose just put in the tag: Kels and play falco. Visions of our last match will begin haunting him and he'll start sding

Moooose

Smash Champion
maaan i dont have to put up with this LOL
i've got a solid advantage on you now because my post count is higher.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Obviously that holds fact in smash. Which is why you see me and ankoku in GFs all the time

Moooose

Smash Champion
rob is pretty much the most legit to of all time. im pretty sure he's putting more work into making this work than any other to alive. obvious exaggeration but props to you rob.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
did anyone get in contact with all those ppl ive never seen before that were on last robs house tourney

like jimbo slice and them

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
jimbo slice posted here i think. He's on SWF. i dunno how to ge tahold of everyone else tho.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I have no more space left in my car, sorry dude :/

Also I need to get at you about how you do the annual MSu tourneys.

Top Bottom