• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Zhea

Smash Ace
Interested in going to this, only got one question, I live about 3.5 hours away and as far as I can tell there isn't a train service running to Nanuet so any suggestions on how to get there?

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I'm coming. Hopefully nimbus and Goya will join

:phone:

EDIT: Will there be a recording setup? I really would like to commentate if possible.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i'm pretty excited for this no johns ... its pretty much our last chance to get some good practice in before apex!!! so lets make sure we take advantage ... i'm considering on entering singles for apex so i will be here playing singles(casuals/friendlies) with people as well ^_^

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Alukard we need to get some friendlies, I have no idea what your playstyle is at all/I need sheik practice. AND T.WEBB, as soon as we look at each other in the venue, INSTANTLY we are going to play friendlies and have a 3$ MM bo5. Like it would be ridiculous if in like, the past 9545035340 tournaments we went to, we only had that ONE falco ditto match,lol.

-Edit: Also taking any and all MMs. Only 1$ and 3$ because i don't have lots of money to MM with. Can MM my Peach or my secret Marth that no one knows about. Who's up to it?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It depends, like if there isn't something I'm interested in its hard for me to tell myself to pay 12 dollars to get there then 10 on top of it to stay there for the day and do nothing.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Haley you dumb *** *****.

If I were going I would pay both those fees just for you to go and play Melee, get drunk and have people make timeless videos of it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Haley you dumb *** *****.

If I were going I would pay both those fees just for you to go and play Melee, get drunk and have people make timeless videos of it.
What, don't censor dodge to a mod why would you do that.

And I mean I guess.

Iunno, I don't think I'd want to play melee much, except maybe doubles. I guess I would probably go if someone paid for my venue but I mean.

Alukard

Smash Hero
What, don't censor dodge to a mod why would you do that.

And I mean I guess.

Iunno, I don't think I'd want to play melee much, except maybe doubles. I guess I would probably go if someone paid for my venue but I mean.
***** i'm definitely bringing marvel/AE/and i guess p4a i haven't been playing that since the scene kinda died >_>
How many people are going? Does anyone know?

so far i'm estimating 25+
Might not be able to make this after all

sorry to hear that
Coming with at least 3 other people.
awesome bro!!!!

Top Bottom