• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
No offense but i would not have accepted.....never really seen ya play or heard of u...plus u play luigi

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
I think it was this?

1: DJ Nintendo
2:Slox
3:Mafia
4:Ryobeat
5:T.Webb
5:Captain Smuckers???(Maybe)
7:Jsex
7:Trademark??(Maybe)

I don't know who Slox beat before me. I feel like it might have been Captain Smuckers.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
next no johns date is set !! may 4th!!!
:< thats too close to finals nooooooooo

I really came here to say good **** to Alu for that Civil War performance.

Sick stuff, I really like the new team you ran it feels like its a balance of stuff you enjoy and the cheap stuff :3.

I might go to the No Johns in June.

Alukard

Smash Hero
So this no johns should be good ... we have a nice two weeks to spread the word and hype it up ... so please go ahead and do that. I'm going to make the Facebook group now.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure we can get more people to confirm ... Its prety rodoculous how lazy some of ya are ... Also the logic behind going to zenith/rom and trying to win while you cant even place at no johns... Step it up guys !!! Wheres the HUNGER?!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
U see how fat i am i stay hungry like african children on channel 13....who wants that 10 mm bo5 hax m2k dj ryobeat my grandma idgaf

Senortesta

Smash Apprentice
Im pretty sure we can get more people to confirm ... Its prety rodoculous how lazy some of ya are ... Also the logic behind going to zenith/rom and trying to win while you cant even place at no johns... Step it up guys !!! Wheres the HUNGER?!
How many people typically come to No John's tournaments?

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
Robin streaming at no johns = a better no johns

It's hard to tell how many people are comin' to this one cause like 5 people are confirmed in the facebook event, but mad people are talking like they're goin', Is it lookin' pretty big?

Alukard

Smash Hero
its look like a normal 20 people are going to come to this ... but i want to point out something ... THAT LIST IS REAL ON THE ORIGINAL POST !!! BRINSTAR IS LEGAL COUNTER PICK ... SO IS RAINBOW CRUISE !!! I WANT TO SEE HOW IT WILL AFFECT THE TOURNAMENT !!! JEEZ GUYS -___-

ryobeat definitely pointed that out and i didn't catch him saying it when i was speaking to him ... it just clicked ... anyway ... use the stages i wanna see how it will affect our results!!

Top Bottom