• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Tiny152

Smash Rookie
Yo couple of a quick questions. I know the venue changed, so does the OP have the updated venue information? Toy Wiz? Also how is parking at the venue?

Also, I'm looking to buy a full melee setup (GC, memory card, melee disc) or at the very least, a controller. I know, I know..."look on eBay." I am, but just thought I'd put that out there.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Yo couple of a quick questions. I know the venue changed, so does the OP have the updated venue information? Toy Wiz? Also how is parking at the venue?

Also, I'm looking to buy a full melee setup (GC, memory card, melee disc) or at the very least, a controller. I know, I know..."look on eBay." I am, but just thought I'd put that out there.
Shoot man. That will be like anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars!

Sorry for double post

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
LOL m2k trying to rob people to go to rescue

Edit; sorry pokemongeof, i found a partner, but i want to get a ton of friendlies. We are both the young players,though i think im 2 years older.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Edit; sorry pokemongeof, i found a partner, but i want to get a ton of friendlies. We are both the young players,though i think im 2 years older.
It's ok. Though I still need a partner.

I don't need M2K to have fun at a tounrey!

I still need a partner. PM me if you want to!

Also, what is the schedule?

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
I will post shoutouts and stuff when the results thread. If Alukard sends me the info I will do the results. Great tournament though, I have no complaints c:

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Thanks for the tourney guys! I had a great time (except when I felt sick). I feel better though.

But, My father is getting upset that im bringing him to the tournaments. So i'm taking a break from them for a while, but i will be practicing my :luigimelee: , and my true secondary, :falconmelee: .

Well, adios!

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
this is a real **** move yo but w.e
I agree with you. You can rest assured that neither of us asked him to do that, and that if we knew he was going to do that, we would definitely tell him to NOT post anything like that.

I even linked to No Johns from our event page. So you can be sure that we're on the same team... for the community and what the community wants.

That being said, I do hope there's never any reason to ever host on the same day again. Seems like a huge waste for everyone involved.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I agree with you. You can rest assured that neither of us asked him to do that, and that if we knew he was going to do that, we would definitely tell him to NOT post anything like that.

I even linked to No Johns from our event page. So you can be sure that we're on the same team... for the community and what the community wants.

That being said, I do hope there's never any reason to ever host on the same day again. Seems like a huge waste for everyone involved.
nah i know you guys didn't mean to do it ... to be fair i couldn't seem to finalize my date until after yours was up so thats my fault but now i'm a bit more in control of the dates at ToyWiz. I now have a huge window to work with. Sorry about that !

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Yo Ryobeat! Hope to see you at the next NoJohns!

I will hopefully have a teammate. Make sure we have A TON of friendlies, since we are pretty much the youngest there.

If I don't have a teammate, then I can't go :( My dad says he can only bring me IF I bring a friend. Hope to see u there!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Im in this hope its a good 1....hope to play some good sheik cough cough m2k....every1 bring that à game

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Sorry for double post, But I found out I can't go.

On April 5th, I am driving to Florida, and on the 7th, i'm going on a cruise (MY FIRST :D) I will dock back on the day of the tourney, and ill be back in NJ on April 14th.

So the weeg won't be coming! :(

Top Bottom