• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Senortesta

Smash Apprentice
you got it son

finally gonna get your friend's controller back I hope <_<
Yeah then my extra controller could function as an extra controller.
But I'm considering mains after this tourney, Sheik bores me and so does Marth. Idk who to main though.

Rykard

Smash Ace
quick question. didn't the venue move recently? I know it is in the same general area, but I wasn't sure if the first post in this thread by Alukard is the new address

Senortesta

Smash Apprentice
I got to play Dj's bowser so I've reached the next step, now I gotta at least take 2 stocks off it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Thank you to everyone that showed up we had a good turnout! Now Lets keep these going! I can have another event for smash on the 31st because i will be hosting some marvel and SF4AE. I sadly have some bad news tho. This stupid Tio File is corrupt. This is the last time i will be using Tio. From now on i will use Challonge for online brackets that people can follow ... This happened at Rom twice now and i saved the file 3 times over because this program blows. Again i'm really sorry.

Doubles top 3

Hax+Slox
Team Max Hype (alukard+DJN)
Swift+Reno

Singles top 3

Hax
MH EDC | DJ Nintendo
Swift

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Thank you to everyone that showed up we had a good turnout! Now Lets keep these going! I can have another event for smash on the 31st because i will be hosting some marvel and SF4AE. I sadly have some bad news tho. This stupid Tio File is corrupt. This is the last time i will be using Tio. From now on i will use Challonge for online brackets that people can follow ... This happened at Rom twice now and i saved the file 3 times over because this program blows. Again i'm really sorry.

A great event as expected, had a lot of fun. Bosch and I should definitely be there again if you're doing the 31st!

Stupid Tio. :/

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i got the date for the 31st !!! Lets GO PEOPLE! ... we had a great turnout last time! ... and this time i will be having marvel and AE as well! ALSO I WILL HAVE A LIVESTREAM! so please spread the word and lets make this one HUGE! =]

i will be updating the bracket via challonge and also will have side events early in the day until the tournament starts at 3pm so the early birds can have some fun if they dont wanna just play casuals aka friendlies!

also this is the facebook event page ... please RSVP there so it can attract people and we can have an awesome amount. Everyone loves big tournaments. and everyone wins from a big event!

https://www.facebook.com/events/205201232973132/?context=create

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
YO, I wanna see this be the biggest local for Tristate ALL SUMMER. Smashacre had 65 Melee entrants, lets get this to 50 entrants MINIMUM SON, WHERE ARE THE HUNGRY SMASHERS AT?

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so we got the live stream template set up and we might be able to have two streams!! ... get hyped people!!

andrewajt62

Smash Journeyman
Can Wobbling be legal this time? It's legal at Apex 2014, and is being accepted by the community spare for a few local tournaments here and there. Even Mango says it should be legal.

Hax

Smash Champion
i think everyone putting $2 in to play crews would add some hype

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
My name is John. Does this mean I can't attend. Aww, and I was so looking forward to another tournament T_T

LLDL

Smash Hero
nah swift it was

1: The Moon
2: Swiftbass
3: Ben Grimm
4: CTRL DJ Nintendo
5: eggm
5: zanguzen
7: t.webb
7: knut
9: Slox