• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apocalypses Tournament September 19th 2009 - EDMONTON AB, CANADA -

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Not mocking him. He even admitted the reason wasn't finances, it was just him thinking it wasn't worth it. I called him out for lying about it being too expensive for him and I was right.
Thing is, I wasn't lying about it being too expensive.

It IS finances. By the end of the week I may have 60$ dollars at least. There's like $50 in gas, in part, not including the additional 3 hours it takes me to drive out to Saskatoon to pick people up.

Now because that's just my projected minimum amount, does it -look- like I'm going to plan for every event?

If I manage to spur up some change by tourney day, I may change my plans, but I know how to stretch a dollar. 10 bucks is like 4 days of food to me.

When a guy says "It's too much for me" at least respect the 'for me' part and don't question his decision.

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'll be bringing my SD card with infinite replays, so if we can't manage to get an actual recording set up, I can still upload it to my YouTube.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
People who are coming early with setups please come at 12:30ish so we can have things ready for when the tournament starts.

Doubles will be first.

Singles reg will start right after doubles.

THERE WILL BE POOLS!!!! prolly pools of 4. One match pools btw peeps

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
yah alberta does suck at recording.....Brawl friedlies>melee grand finals FTL I would be nice if we had some good footage to show the rest of canada.....

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Kind of last minute, but does anyone happen to have housing for 5 people on Friday night (Saturday as well if possible, but not required)? Our old place fell through. Doesn't all have to be in the same house but it would be prefered.
Thank you SO much in advance. Sask can't wait to come to this. Should be good.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
if geed comes we better put him into the 7v7
I knew you were going to say that. =P

Anyway, people should really start bringing legit recording devices to these things so everybody won't be dependant on people remembering to press a button after a match. Which, ironically, gets easier to forget when the match is really intense. >.>

:005:

Frio

Smash Champion
I knew you were going to say that. =P

Anyway, people should really start bringing legit recording devices to these things so everybody won't be dependant on people remembering to press a button after a match. Which, ironically, gets easier to forget when the match is really intense. >.>

:005:
lol, I really wish we recorded double finals at SK4

aish

Smash Journeyman
Technically it is a legit recording device xD my dazzle can be connected to laptop from the wii and it can just be recorded live, its just when recording just 3 minutes its already 200mb so i compress them after i record it. could try it next time maybe but wii needs to be able to reach dazzle which needs to be able to reach laptop which needs to be able to reach a plug in

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Kind of last minute, but does anyone happen to have housing for 5 people on Friday night (Saturday as well if possible, but not required)? Our old place fell through. Doesn't all have to be in the same house but it would be prefered.
Thank you SO much in advance. Sask can't wait to come to this. Should be good.

I wont say it again
I'll be bringing my SD card with infinite replays, so if we can't manage to get an actual recording set up, I can still upload it to my YouTube.
I'll be recording random matches and putting thme on the EG youtube

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Sorry. To the point here, can you house all of us? Both nights? We'll try to have at least a Wii/games, possibly a small TV.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Well. we only actually need to be housed for friday night, if you would be so kind shiro, then thank you.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
I don't mind housing you guys. Just respect my home =)
pm me your cell when your in town

I'll house for one night

Top Bottom