• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex2

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Prove it in Europe =).
why should i go 2 europe

the better player should never

have to go to the player with less

skill then him

so eat it

andddd if u truly believe i only won cause i had a crowd

have everyone at apex cheer against me

i dont give a ***

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
It wouldn't happen. Eventually the crowd would back you Mango. At least if it came down to USA vs Europe in grand finals. No crowd jonz tho srsly Europe. Just get like some noise-cancelling headphones.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
The best player (SSBM) in Jamaica is here. I see trash talk coming from mango and armada. Anyways you can check our thread(type jamaica thread then click on friday night fights). trust me the thread is golden.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
The best player (SSBM) in Jamaica is here. I see trash talk coming from mango and armada. Anyways you can check our thread(type jamaica thread then click on friday night fights). trust me the thread is golden.

I gonna quote Mango:
"the better player should never

have to go to the player with less

skill then him"

I aint going to no Jamaica thread.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Your entire post is blasphemy.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL this went from europe vs usa to
europe&usa vs jamaica XD

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
So Tossy your spying on me . Watching every thread I go on huh. Niga you gay. Anyways Mango you should stick with fox and change from fox to another character when facing hungrybox.Ive been studying your vids and thats the conclusion I made. Just a word of advice .

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I'm right here. Did you guys here the news. The Canadian player Unknown is here. But Tossys to lazy to pick him up for a Canada vs Jamaica showdown.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I recall us once joining some random French tournament with 'Holland ***** France', only to place 4th.
actually we were planning on picking that name but in the end we didn't so HA.
also i wasn't referring to staco's teamname but the way he acted towards mango !

OH BURN

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Wellll it was shared 3th place because they had no Loser's bracket (WTF FRENCHIES HOW CAN YOU PLAY A TOURNAMENT WITHOUT LOSER'S).

If they had, we'd been first (je weet zelf).

Top Bottom