• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX. We get 4th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i didnt ask you to lol, im just letting you know ;p i dont expect you to remember that. if it helps, the dividing line runs straight north/south along the mississippi river

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
obviously. michigan alone has 3 people better then anyone in MW:W. kansas still has like the top 2-3 players in the west, but even we cant compare to the east lolol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Mr. Doom's SDI is ridiculous. I got his SDI on MK's Uair once though :D

So yeah, Florida > MW

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm liking this talk of MI being so good. In the MI thread, we're all like.. Our state sucks. We never have tourneys, we were banned from having a PR (funny story), and most of our best players barely play. At one point there was a movement to rename the MI social thread from poopchat to We don't play this game.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Wait...how were you banned on having a PR?

Ohio is probably the best state in MW right now.

PZ

Smash Lord
I like to say wheres thrzy=(.(You saying MI's ro players are barely playing this game anymore scares me I see lain but thrzy n that MK is like wut happened to them=()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom