• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Setups - PLEASE BRING SETUPS!!!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Hey guys. If you can bring any equipment for Apex, please let us know here. This includes TVs, consoles, cartridges, and recording setups. There's a sponsor who likely can get us up to 8 full setups but the more we can bring ourselves the better.

TVs - Total: 12
Name | Quantity
Han Solo|2
Chain-ace|5
jimmyjoe|5

Consoles - Total: 13
Name | Quantity
Han Solo|1
KnitePhox|1
cmu6eh|1
Battlecow|1
TANK64|2
Chain-ace|2
madrush|1
jimmyjoe|1
firo|1
Komotonoto|1
hamburglar|1
Combo Blaze|1

Cartridges - Total: 13
Name | Quantity
Han Solo|1
KnitePhox|1
ballin4life|1
Battlecow|1
TANK64|2
Chain-ace|2
madrush|1
jimmyjoe|1
firo|1
Komotonoto|1
hamburglar|1
Combo Blaze|1

Recording Equipment - Total: 4
Name | Quantity
Han Solo|1
KnitePhox|1
TANK64|1
Jel|1

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
I'm bringing one full setup (TV+64+SSB), and I can probably bring another TV. I could also bring a recording setup if necessary.

TANK64

Smash Lord
2 consoles
2 cartriges
1 Recording set up.

One [J] version
with Passport/Gameshark, and two other GameSharks
MMs, No items, Fox only, Final Destination

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
everyone that has a working gameshark 3.3 should bring it cuz i can easily copy over all my saved ssb codes over for you in ~1minute

if any player that lives close has a working old desktop computer with a parallel port on the motherboard that i can use just for an hour or two, i am willing to flash peoples' gamesharks so long as its 3.0+ and boots up (piggy-back flash AKA no parallel port on the shark required)

ALSO: idk if i can bring a laptop or not seeing as i don't own one, i am actively trying to get a decent one to use for the event but it doesn't look good for now; can someone allow me to use one to record/stream? (i wonder how much of a burden bringing my desktop would be...)

TANK64

Smash Lord
I THINK I might be able to bring my old laptop that has a pp, w/cord. The video card is busted so you can hardly see what's going on but it'll get the job done I think lol.

Yea, I don't know why I wouldn't be able to, so that's a 90% yes lol.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Why do I appropriate for the n64 section to have their setup page a month before Apex? :troll:

In all srs ness, I'll need to borrow a controller for smash 64.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
I might be able to send a full setup (either that or just the 64+cartridge) with the rest of the IL crew.

It'll be my redemption for missing Apex bc of student teaching :'(
JigglyJOHNS

Good **** tho, teaching can be COO, molding young'ns's minds and all. I wanted to be a teacher for quite a while round highschoo

Yo JJ/nj ppl, bring eleventy CRTs plz, they sell for 5-15$ @ thrift stores XD

ballin4life

Smash Hero
JigglyJOHNS

Good **** tho, teaching can be COO, molding young'ns's minds and all. I wanted to be a teacher for quite a while round highschoo

Yo JJ/nj ppl, bring eleventy CRTs plz, they sell for 5-15$ @ thrift stores XD
I hope you weren't planning to be an English teacher :p

Sorry, had to do it :bee:

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
all non science/non math is not relevent to life, i would never aspire to perform such a lifelong troll on many people. LOL @english philosophy and history...what a waste of living teaching/learning those things beyond grade school

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm bringing 5 TV's, 2 N64 consoles with smash so far

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Good ****. That puts us at 9 potential setups (lacking TVs). I really want to get at least 12 total. Cmon ppl step it up (especially all you local NJ people)!

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll also have the main recording setup with commentary and player cams.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
i can stream easily, twitch.tv or livestream.com; better laptop available this year

ive got 1 headset too, maybe with laptop mic+headset could do commentary + crowd but that might be lame...

Dingus

Smash Cadet
Since multiple people plan on streaming there should be a compiled list of all the streamers somewhere. I dont want to miss a minute.

Top Bottom