• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Setups - PLEASE BRING SETUPS!!!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Everyone who's responded so far with something along the lines of "if necessary," "if needed," "maybe," etc., please just bring it. TVs, consoles, cartridges, recording setups. Anything you can bring will be a big help, and even if consoles outnumber TVs, Apex staff is trying to get us extras to use.

NJ crew especially.... m3gav01t, Sensei, Jerry, Rutgers students, etc. I know you guys have setups lol. Please bring what you can to help out.

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
I got 2 more cartridges this weekend so I'll bring those in addition to 1 I already said I would bring. It can't hurt to have extra

:phone:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I'm coming from TX, I can bring my cartridge. I think it has everything.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Hey Nintendude, if I'm participating in Brawl Doubles and 64 Smash, how would I know if my name is called mid match and what not?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
You'll hear it over the mic. Just keep me updated on where you are though. Like if you leave to play a Brawl doubles match let me know.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I definitely will. Maybe I could get the matches out the way early. I might be "free" in this game to matter lol.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Even if you think you'll go 2 and out it's gonna take at least an hour to get to the first round of losers since WB1 and WB2 have to be played first.

Top Bottom