• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Why does Inui keep putting himself in for the nj crew battle?? Does he really think he's top 5 in NJ?? Man someones been climbing one to many mountains?? lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why does Inui keep putting himself in for the nj crew battle?? Does he really think he's top 5 in NJ?? Man someones been climbing one to many mountains?? lol.
If you would consult NJ's power rankings, you'd notice that I'm 4th. Even counting teh_spamerer, I am 5th.

ksizzle did better than me at this...because I had a badly hurt finger. That's the most legit john ever. You try playing when you can't hold a controller right and you're in pain. I normally beat ksizzle and do better than him, which is why I am ranked higher.

Also:

That's what you think, fool. I was going totally even with ChuDat and I took all three stocks from Dojo.

Ignorance is bliss though, right?

Let your top players speak for themselves. They actually know that I'm good because I take them out in tourny often.

SWF Troll

Smash Rookie

You can't read.

m2k didn't show to his matches.

and m2k didn't play jman in tourny because he got drunk and chu played for him, m2k did play jman in a MM not sure if it was recorded.
didnt feel like reading 20+ pages of brawl to find my answer. figured asking it again would be quicker and i was right.

If you would consult NJ's power rankings, you'd notice that I'm 4th. Even counting teh_spamerer, I am 5th.

ksizzle did better than me at this...because I had a badly hurt finger. That's the most legit john ever. You try playing when you can't hold a controller right and you're in pain. I normally beat ksizzle and do better than him, which is why I am ranked higher.

Also:

That's what you think, fool. I was going totally even with ChuDat and I took all three stocks from Dojo.

Ignorance is bliss though, right?

Let your top players speak for themselves. They actually know that I'm good because I take them out in tourny often.
everytime this guy posts its always a laugh.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I may not b considered a top player but I kno most of them and they all agree you shouldnt b no top 5. Ive seen you and Ksizzle play and he looks far better. But its all good, if NJ puts u in, well just put in snowball bob to take you out. lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I may not b considered a top player but I kno most of them and they all agree you shouldnt b no top 5. Ive seen you and Ksizzle play and he looks far better. But its all good, if NJ puts u in, well just put in snowball bob to take you out. lol.
You saw ksizzle play on his best day ever when I had a broken finger and couldn't even play right at all because of that.

Are you an idiot? Did you not even consider the situation? I beat ksizzle and did way better than him at like 3-4 tournaments before that. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that, because only my BAD days get any attention.

It's cool, though. I'll just keep up my streak of doing better than your entire region BY FAR AND WAY NO COMPARISON in teams since September 2008 and I'll just beat Forte, Candy, NEO, Boss, P~S, g-reg, Chillin, etc. again. :bee:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yup, like I said, everyone ONLY PAYS ATTENTION TO MY BAD MOMENTS. I was breaking even with ChuDat in the crew battle and I have beaten him in doubles regardless of his partner over and over and over since last fall. That was the first time I ever fought a good Kirby with MK and he blew me away, but I can win now.

I hate random-azz MD/VA scrub f@ggots like you. Why don't you come beat me yourself?

Oh, wait, you can't, because you don't matter and you suck, and you have to ride the d!cks of your top players that can beat me.

ChuDat got 33rd at APEX without having an injury, and nobody is giving him **** for it. Leave me alone.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Yup, like I said, everyone ONLY PAYS ATTENTION TO MY BAD MOMENTS. I was breaking even with ChuDat in the crew battle and I have beaten him in doubles regardless of his partner over and over and over since last fall. That was the first time I ever fought a good Kirby with MK and he blew me away, but I can win now.

I hate random-azz MD/VA scrub f@ggots like you. Why don't you come beat me yourself?

Oh, wait, you can't, because you don't matter and you suck, and you have to ride the d!cks of your top players that can beat me.
Sure, I'll MM you next time. I get a lot of practice vs Snakes since I play Candy a lot. And you won't go MK against me since you say you're not good at dittos.

Oh, and by the way, you aren't **** in teams unless you team w/ either Atomsk or M2k.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui...tbh i really dont think you would have done better than ksizzle even if your finger was 100% perfect. he stepped it up massively at this and is probably a lot better than he was when you guys decided to do rankings
This is what people said halfway through NJ's last ranking season, but then I stepped my game up, beat him, and outplaced him like the last 3-4 events of the season.

Being 4th in NJ is too important to me. I won't let ksizzle take it from me, so it's on now.

Idiot said:
Sure, I'll MM you next time. I get a lot of practice vs Snakes since I play Candy a lot. And you won't go MK against me since you say you're not good at dittos.

Oh, and by the way, you aren't **** in teams unless you team w/ either Atomsk or M2k.
I'm going to ditto you. I'm incredible at it now. If you had the ability to read, you would have read the part where I said beat Dojo in the crew battle. I also ***** ***** SUPER ***** Anti and Judge in MK dittos in doubles because Atomsk was getting wrecked and I had to step it up to win for us. In one game, I won a long 2 vs 1.

I won teams in FL with ChuDat. I won teams in NJ with teh_spamerer. I teamed with ksizzle, and we beat Wes and Bum twice and only lost to Mew2King's team, while a team like ADHD/Anti got 5th. I teamed with Bum, a partner Mew2King got 5th with, and beat Wes and Dire twice and got 2nd when Snakeee and Shadow got 4th and other good teams did worse.

SHUT UP, YOU IGNORANT TOOL.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
yooooooooo i had mad fun @ this!! too bad i couldnt play in brackets due to mothers day johns, but day 1 was so good idc ^_^.

shoutouts:

Team Supremacy-

Ron: Good seeing u man and u were maaaaad funny @ DD.

NL: Good stuff @ the tourney and thanks for letting me know what time it was when I woke up...lmao that was mad legit. We didnt play @ this at all...which was veeeeeery strange lol.

D1: I didnt see you much...we will work on that next tournament.

NY-

Shadow aka Nick: Thanks for teaming man! We did awesome and it was alot of fun. and lol @ me calling u shadow @ wendy's...i got lost in the smash bros and forgot to get that real name status.

Anti aka Lil B aka Lil Boss: I approve of u taking the name Lil Boss. U did beastly @ this tourney. good stuff man.

Snakeee: I didnt see u much, but it seems u and diem tore it up in teams as usual. Good stuff!

D.pch: I saw that match on the livestream with u and Kosmos before I left on sunday and that was insanely legit. Great peach man. I think u have my halloween controller??? Dont worry about it if u do...im just wondering where it is lol.

Jash: Always great to see this guy @ a tournament. The toon link was on point and we went beast mode in those team friendlies lmao. Not to mention our singles friendlies where the trash talk was no doubt top notch.

Kirin: Fun fun fun team friendlies.

Will: Glad to hear u made it out of pools and thanks so much for driving me to the station. U da man.

Punishment Divine: We didnt get to play but it was fun seeing u again! Gamma crush!!!

Hazz: U repped in melee, but never got that sonic practice....one day man...one day.

Hax: U lucky u didnt face my beastly zelda in melee loooool.

Blackanese- Trash talk matches were legit. I heavily approved and gooood stuff @ the tourney.

Smashjin- We had a beast time watching melee matches and just hanging out in general gooooood times man.

NJ-

Rhyme- Balcony was legit

Pride- Balcony was legit

Murdoc- Balcony + friendlies was EXTRA LEGIT.

Yes- U were beast mode in brawl+ and it was pleasant being in the same death pool with you for a bit before it got moved around lol.

Doom- 100% Juice lol. I approve.

Diem- We ***** melee teams. Low tier all day.

Blackwaltz- Good times as usual.

PK Impact- Wendys is win ^_^

ADHD- U better be ready for when I play you in teams and use the JDHD AND KDHD tags while playing diddy. Mindgames. also...you should sit down sometimes lol.

Gunblade- U tore it up this tournament. Leeeeeeeeeeeegit

Mew2King- We didnt get to play wario vs MK on mushroomy kingdom =(

Eazy- U repped hard @ this tourney! good stuff man!! oh and thanks for the controller, but i lost the other one now lmao.

Heero- My boy stayed way up in the AM to deliver commentary to these livestream heads. Extra legit.

Kai- Balcony + sonic + friendlies = win

MD/VA

Boss- You better look out for Lil Boss. Hes on the come up lol. Good seeing u again man.

Slikvik- Wario all day! Every tournament i see u @ is a fun tourney lol.

Deez- Saw u reppin in pools. Good stuff.

Famous- Maaaaaaaaaad fun pools matches and friendlies. Amazing mario man...U just gotta throw all that hot **** that you do inbetween stocks into your gameplay and you will be even more legit. That was alot of fun man. U are a cool dude.

Candy- Thanks for calling me Thumbs @ every possible opportunity.

Thumbs- Thanks for looking similar even though we don't really. Oh and melee + brawl friendlies lol.

Shinku- Tore up my zelda in melee. I approve.

Okin- Amazing Lucas. I defintely approved. Really fun matches and I defintely wanna play again, but I thought u DQ'd me from pools? I heard my name during brackets and got maaaaaad confused....either way it was awesome playing u.

Korn- Great stuff in pools. It was cool seeing u again ^_^

Texas:

UTDZac- Awesome G&W. Defintely the best i've played. U and razer tore us up in teams! we had a great set that didnt count in pools and u seemed like a chill dude ^_^

Razer- Ripped me up in teams and then ninja'd to the desk to report before I could even turn around. Legit. Oh and the sheep was cool lol.

PhantomX- Awesome set. Fun wario no camp ^_^ .It was strange that it was called on that TV @ the exact moment we started lol.

Hylian- We didnt get to play and its mostly my fault. myyyyyyyyyyyy bad =( we will play next time NO DOUBT!! At least u got to MM all the other sonics =P Good stuff in teams and in brawl + apparently lol. I thought u told me G&W sucked in brawl+? mindgamed me.

Dojo- Didnt really get to talk to u or anything, but good stuff in teams.

Midwest-

Anther- Good stuff in teams! U tooooooooore me up in that last match. Ur a hilarious dude as usual.

SamuraiPanda- Another legit teams player! Didnt get to talk much, but great matches.

Lain- I saw the stream...nice ICs lol. Oh and u were on the balcony so that puts u in the amazing category.

PA:

Chibo- Good set matches. sorry i couldnt stay sonic but u refused to move around =(

Xzax- I may hate brawl+ sonic, but ur still super cool lol

Rogue Pit- This boy right here is a legend. Learn about him. Mad fun talking 2 u @ this

Dotcom- Balcony was legit. Ur hilarious

TUSM: Good matches in teams man and ur a pretty chill dude. Also the name tag on the forehead was legit.

SONICS- (AKA THE IMPORTANT PART OF THE SHOUTOUTS)

BOKU AKA BOKUROLLER AKA WIFI GOD AKA AIB KILLER - Awesome meeting u man. It was amazing watching you and ITT ditto and really helped me get back into the sonic mindset after playing so much wario that day lol

ITT AKA SONIC SLIPPERS AKA MIDWEST MURDERER - Great seeing u again and the matches we played were alot of fun!! U have defintely stepped it up and its good to see you using those ATs ^_^

BOXOB AKA MASTER HAUNTER AKA BOXOBBLAST - Hilaaaaarious dude. Great seeing u as always! Ur speed with sonic is legit. I approve + we had epic matches!

KILLA CAM AKA CAMALAGNE AKA CAMCORDER AKA CAMMY AKA CAMPLICATED - Wario dittos were beastly. Mindgame tags were even better. U have defintely gotten better and thanks for the help on the rob matchup (I should have asked u @ the tourney beforehand lol) maybe I will footstool jablock instead of playing the fun way lolol.

PIKAPIKA AKA NEIL AKA ANGRYPIKA AKA SONICSLAYER (Honorary Sonic) - Fun actually meeting u after so much trash talk in the xat lol. Ur pika wrecked my wario but u have to keep owning me until I learn the matchup. U were actually pretty cool.

KID AKA DA KID AKA GOGGLES AKA BLINDEDBYPRIDE - Another pleasant person to meet. Ur sonic was legit and please believe I observed all the KID CGs that went down. I heard stories about jablocks on OBM and stuff so I approve! U got the last aka cause u said u never saw me go sonic the whole time including pools l-o-l.

KOJIN AKA JAYBEE AKA DAIRGIMPER - Awesome finally meeting one of these MD/VA sonics ive heard so much about. U were an incredibly chill dude and mad fun to hang out with. Ur sonic is getting up there man. U just cant get so frustrated when things go wrong and you will defintely see things start moving up for u in no time.

OPHELIA AKA THE HIDDEN SONIC AKA LOWTIER AND HIGHTIER MK AKA OPHY- We didnt play @ all =(
But it was still nice seeing u and I hope u repped sonic @ some point in this tournament

KAI AKA HEDGEHOG WIT BANANAS AKA BART SIMPSON - Awesome seeing u again and I approve of when u look down upon people as u do diddys dash attack. I didnt see any sonic, but i am SURE YOU REPPED HIM!!

SHADOFIEND AKA MALCOLMS APPRENTICE AKA DROWNER AKA INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR - Thanks for johning out last minute and not showing up. I only put this here so u would get tight about it and definitely show up to the next event.

Tourney Hosts and helpers -

Inui Alex Magus Dave and everyone else who helped make this event as amazing as it was - Thank you guys so much. I only stayed for day 1, but this was honestly one of the most fun smash events I have been too. This really revived this game for me. thank you so much and all ur hard work is REALLY APPRECIATED.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Who played for NJ/NY?
You listed all the players who would normally do it that could not minus Atomsk.
Was it Inui with a broken finger, PRiDE, Atomsk, and keitaro?
Tell me if I am missing people. ):

Now if I remember right, one great person from MD/VA (Azen) wasn't there either.

Ah well. I would have loved to play but I had to take someone home before 10.
Which is no complaint, she's totally worth it.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Sweet blue moon, no GaWs in top 15.

**** this game straight to hell, but seeing that threatens to light a fire that is thought to be dead in me, the Brawl fire.

Rocann

Smash Lord
Who played for NJ/NY?
You listed all the players who would normally do it that could not minus Atomsk.
Was it Inui with a broken finger, PRiDE, Atomsk, and keitaro?
Tell me if I am missing people. ):

Now if I remember right, one great person from MD/VA (Azen) wasn't there either.

Ah well. I would have loved to play but I had to take someone home before 10.
Which is no complaint, she's totally worth it.
Awesome job at the tourney, waltz.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
ChuDat got 33rd at APEX without having an injury, and nobody is giving him **** for it. Leave me alone.
That's because he doesn't john about it, he just said I need to step it up next tournament, he has not given up yet. I know some people were counting on him to do well but **** happens sometimes and that's it, like i said before.. only one winner and one loser is possible in smash. =)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I know I need to step it up, and I didn't give up. I don't think literally having an injury is a stupid john. It's like most Smashers have absolutely no sympathy or empathy. It's ********. Everyone that was there could see the balloon attached to my left hand that was once a finger, lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
People probably knows you could of done better if you did not have your injury, it is unfortunate but nothing can be done in PRACTICE or in the moment while you were playing.

However other than that good **** for the tournament, and also props to uhh.. Izumi, Magus, Alex, Crismas, OBM! I hope I did not forget anyone! If I did I'm sorry, don't kill me!

OFY

Sonic main since 08'

God I love you.

I really do.

inui hateftw

Inui

Banned via Warnings
God I love you.

I really do.

inui hateftw
lol

I can't be bothered by you because of that garbage you were spewing about dmbrandon earlier and stuff like that.

And because you are horrifyingly bad at Smash.

If you don't like me, stop showing up at my tournaments. :) I won't miss you except for the money you add to the pots I win.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I want to make a return, I feel the prideful LEO side of me can't let this game beat me down.

Having not played this for such a stretch, I'll likely be starting from the ground up probably 0-2'ing it haha.

Oh and UTD Zac, 17th there is decent...but you must understand that if you ain't got the money, it don't mean **** =b

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
lol

I can't be bothered by you because of that garbage you were spewing about dmbrandon earlier and stuff like that.

If you don't like me, stop showing up at my tournaments. :) I won't miss you except for the money you add to the pots I win.

You mean worse then chaos marth horrifyingly bad at smash?

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Before going on, let me just say that I was generally too busy at certain times to give anyone the time of day properly. Sorry in advance.

ALSO I will add new shoutouts cus I'm late for work.

1: Ally - I left before you fought MK. I missed a grand upset. Ah well. Nice seeing you again!
2: Mew2King - loldon'tgetsodruunk
3: Lain - I think weed may be the miracle drug of reaction. Wait..?
4: Anti - omg you became so much better since my abscence. :D
5: Atomsk - :| Where is Pikmin 2?
5: Ksizzle - Nice stuff man. You improved a lot since the first time I met ya. :D
7: ADHD - The first time in a while I concentrated a bit to the point of trying to win nearly... and I suicide twice in the last match? Bogus! Seriously good Diddy.
7: Anther - I thought you were skinny Bum.
9: Seibrik - You aren't Fizzy. Seeya sometime maybe?
9: NinjaLink - We didn't hang out D:
9: Blackwaltz - Get better. Don't sprain your entire right hand after first day and play like garbage second day. Play more than once a month.
13: Afro Thunder - Don't quit. IDK you much, but quitting is lame.
13: HolyNightmare - Great playing you again. :U
17: Slikvik - lol slikdick
17: Dazwa - Your face looks like you are 5 and the name resembles that feature. :3
17: Boss - We should have eaten it.
17: Plankk - Close games. I hope I can play again.
25: Jash - We didn't play I think D: Also, omg SLAB.
25: Puffster - Attention *****.
25: Xzax - I just wanted like.. three people. Not 13.
33: Chudat - Thanks for borrowing my controller so I could use Icylight's. His was so nice. :U
33: Eazy - Wanna fight!?!?
33: Vex Kasrani - You should main Luigi dood.
33: Inui - "Team Injury"
33: Yes! - I'll miss you.
33: EEvisu - You are taco level muendo spagat.
49: Rhyme - ORANJGE
49: Omegablackmage - l ol main is slikvick We should play when I'm not injured.
49: D1 - I miss you.
49: Kai - You are great. I would love to hang out sometime. Great guy.
49: IcyLight - Thanks for the controller. Let's go to some tourneys together so you can lend me it again.
65: Dark. Pch(Pch) @_@_@"""
65: Buuman(DDD) Hey buddeh. Nice seeing you again!
65: Ninja Edd(Diddy) I didn't see you much ):
65: Kage No cape!? Lame.
65: BlackanesePlaced this low? How?
65: .com - Get better!!!
65: Sky
65: Gunblade - cutey pie
65: Lobos - TL is fun.
65: WTP
65: Izumi - if you played, you'd be in 9th place maybe.
65: EpicProportions
65: The Hulk - Dr.Granpa? Huh.. next time I'll try to not be injured and I'll also play seriously.
65: Vanz(DQ'd)
65: Yoshididdy(Diddy) :3
65: Doom(MK) omg u
65: Pride(Yoshi HIGHEST PLACING YOSHI) lol highest placing yoshi
65: dj nintendo(Bowser)
65: Turbo Ether(Snake)
65: Will(DK)
65: Arrancar 18(Lucario)
65: GDX(diddy)
65: Malcom(sonic)
65: Pyronic~Star(Olimar)

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
lol

I can't be bothered by you?

You just contradicted yourself by quoting me.

GET ***** more by you attempts to sound intellectual and interesting.

gg

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I can't be bothered by you?

You just contradicted yourself by quoting me.

GET ***** more by you attempts to sound intellectual and interesting.

gg
I can respond to you without being bothered you. That possibility escaped you? You're a speck of dust to me. You're just another random scrub that thinks it's cool to hate me just because I'm cocky, but I'm a million times better than you.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Inui why are you letting everyone get to you soooo much? Just let people talk and worry about doing better next time. U just get so angry that you make contradictory statements. Like...if ur finger caused you 2 place pooly, how did the same injured finger allow you to take all of dojo's stocks?

Don't get caught up in the typical stuff that everyone is looking for from you, just let what happend be what happened, you don't always have to prove yourself to everyone feel me?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion

How come you always mention beating me ages ago but ignore the fact that I was ridiculously off that day? Candy beat me at that tournament who I had ***** 3 tournies prior

That was so long ago Inui, you shouldn't talk so much

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I couldn't pivot grab about 70% of the time I needed and it felt like my right hand was as responsive as a my Pikmin generally are. No R, Z, X or Y ftl?

Inui had no left bumber and I'm sure he was thinking more about not injuring his hand further than winning the match. (Untill he lost said match)

Really. If you held yourself so high like Inui does.. or DrkPch. or a bunch of other guys, you'd be pissed too at having dwarfed your playing style as much as he has had this tourney.

Break your pointer finger, index finger. Play a large tourney like APEX. Be worried about losing because of the injury and scared at the idea of hurting it more. I'm sure you all would 'john' about it.
I am johning --for- him because it was a ****ing broken finger.
It's like saying "Quit johning" to a sprinter when he broke his toe.

You guys are jerk offs and should feel bad about saying he is outright johning without reason.

Again. Playing while in -a lot- of pain sucks ****.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui why are you letting everyone get to you soooo much? Just let people talk and worry about doing better next time. U just get so angry that you make contradictory statements. Like...if ur finger caused you 2 place pooly, how did the same injured finger allow you to take all of dojo's stocks?

Don't get caught up in the typical stuff that everyone is lookinf for from you, just let what happend be what happened, you don't always have to prove yourself to everyone feel me?
That was much later in the day. Because I didn't do anything about my finger, it just got to the point where it went numb and I didn't feel much, which is why I didn't suck in crews. Early in the day, aka after the injury happened, was another story. :(

I don't like when everyone thinks I suck, or that I get carried in doubles (I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT IF YOU PAY ATTENTION), especially because what they say is stupid and contradicts real facts. It's so annoying and I don't deserve it because I actually am a top player and I do so much for the community. TOP PLAYERS CAN SOMETIMES PLACE LOW. Lain got like 25th at WHOBO. ChuDat and Judge got 33rd at Apex. Stuff happens.

Leave me alone about it. All's I said was "I was literally playing with a broken finger" and people started just insulting me about it and saying "no johns" instead of being human beings and saying "wow that sucks, good stuff still not getting last and actually running the event like that". I hate people so much. I worked all day and night with that hurt finger, carrying stuff and running the event and staying there to finish it all instead of seeking medical attention. Does anyone care? Nope! "NO JOHNS!" Screw you all.

NEO said:
How come you always mention beating me ages ago but ignore the fact that I was ridiculously off that day? Candy beat me at that tournament who I had ***** 3 tournies prior

That was so long ago Inui, you shouldn't talk so much
Ok, fair enough. Please tell your peoples to stop bringing up when ChuDat ***** me, which was even longer ago, ok? ~_~

I do want to play you again when we're both at our best. I think it'll be a super intense set. AND I'LL GET TO BAN FD.

@BlackWaltz: Team Injured ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom