• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Olimar boards Gauntlet-A Challenge from RollerKing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
Every Olimar that chooses to attend Apex I, RollerKing challenge you all to a $10 Money Match. My goal is to prove that L_Cancel is the best Olimar, since he is the only Olimar I cannot beat. A secondary goal is to prove that you all are free and you only win because Olimar is a broken character. If you main Olimar I will find you at Apex and your money shall be mine.

I have given you fair warning. Count your ****** *** flower-picking days until Apex, because once Apex is over you will never be able to pick up a controller again without remembering the sheer **** I will exhibit upon you.

Have a good day.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Roller you've never beat me. How is L the only Olimar you can't beat? I don't understand, lol.

Edit: AND I'm not even a top Olimar AND I'm not even that good at the IC matchup. If you can't beat me, you're gonna have a lot of problems bro XD L's a damn good Olimar, definitely better than I ever was. Love Jason, but he's not the best.

Why would roller want to be like Xyro? If he wanted advice on how to be free he could just hit up the Kentucky social thread

Also Roller is a lot better since the last time you played him Hilt. He could easily do this

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
yo roller is an olimar slayer
I'm interested in what Olimar's he's slain. Because I've never heard of him beating one in tourney since I've known of the guy.

And I'm not saying he hasn't gotten better. I'm just calling out the validity of his statement. He said L is the only Olimar he can't beat. But judging from past experiences, he's lost to me each time we've played.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Of course it will, I quit playing/caring about brawl in January XD

He'll definitely beat me if we ever play again. He's a better player than I am now. But like I said, has he beaten any Olimar?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Annnnd the punchline! Hopefully some Olimars will take him up on his challenge. I don't even know which are going, haha.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Alllll right, there's hyping a tournament and then there's taking it too far.

Sush1

Smash Apprentice
Nothing's more funnier then somebody and people claiming they can own everyone, then getting beated up. Dabuz will kill you.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
1. You're Rainbow Dash now.
2. I'm better than just any old Leaf. Wild clover has medicinal properties. Also wards off witches and such.
3. I beat you up and stole your money, establishing my dominance.
4. These are the Olimar boards. You go away.

:3

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
1. You're Rainbow Dash now.
2. I'm better than just any old Leaf. Wild clover has medicinal properties. Also wards off witches and such.
3. I beat you up and stole your money, establishing my dominance.
4. These are the Olimar boards. You go away.

:3
1. Doesn't change who I am on the inside.
2. I'm better than just any old leaf. I'm "Leaf.". You must not have heard the story of how I got the name.
3. Establishing dominance doesn't establish a name. Plus you use a character who is +8 to mine.
4. I'm hyping a tournament in peace. If that doesn't work, I second olimar now.

:4

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
1. Doesn't change who I am on the inside.
2. I'm better than just any old leaf. I'm "Leaf.". You must not have heard the story of how I got the name.
3. Establishing dominance doesn't establish a name. Plus you use a character who is +8 to mine.
4. I'm hyping a tournament in peace. If that doesn't work, I second olimar now.

:4
1. You should know by now that I can see what people are on the inside. Just need to X-ray 'em.
2. I've heard the story and I am not impressed.
3. You said you didn't want to MM my Kirby. :<
4. I couldn't understand your strange Pikachu language when you first landed here, but I think I've got it figured out.
"Go away" means "I come in peace", so "I hate you!" means "Hello, friend!", correct?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
1. You should know by now that I can see what people are on the inside. Just need to X-ray 'em.
2. I've heard the story and I am not impressed.
3. You said you didn't want to MM my Kirby. :<
4. I couldn't understand your strange Pikachu language when you first landed here, but I think I've got it figured out.
"Go away" means "I come in peace", so "I hate you!" means "Hello, friend!", correct?
1. You don't have anything that could X Ray people.
2. Are you SURE you heard the story? Which one was it?
3. It was that day, not the match. MM?
4. You'll NEVER understand my Pikachu language, quit trying.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
All right, I'm done with this four-part argument.

...but yes, MM at the next tournament.

BTW. Keep it on-topic, Rainbow Dash and CloverLeaf.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I think this post went from panda to panda and back to panda o.o
What a confusing statement, thanks. X3

Nah, if anyone knows me, i ain't that generous, im just gonna take all his food money and buy him something off the dollar menu afterwards...that is if he accepts the challenge
Daaaaang, dabuz going to make his burn fresh and made-to-order.
Can you guys save this MM if it happens?

Nah, if anyone knows me, i ain't that generous, im just gonna take all his food money and buy him something off the dollar menu afterwards...that is if he accepts the challenge
So not only are you giving away 50 dollars, you're also offering him a complimentary breakfast for ****** you? Nicest man in existence imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom