• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted Sign Up Thread (Start Date 10/22))

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
And only the one day Boom? If so with the length of the day phases I’m sure that would be fine. Shall I have you complete the list?
Yep. If you are willing to risk the short replacement list that works for me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Eido Eido In game there are inherent alignment connotations that prevent any advice from being taken 100% at face value, but before and after the game, you can ask anything you want. Asking IN the game is also a decent idea because if there's something you want to know, that's probably something you need to know.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
The questions you want to ask before game are how to be good scum, it's easy to ask advice and how to be a good town during game.

My advice for beginners is to try to forget who your partners are and assume they can protect themselves. Just pretend you got a town PM and have no idea who anyone's alignment is and tried to pretend to play the game as town.

Last edited:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yep. If you are willing to risk the short replacement list that works for me.
Yeah I can live with it. There’s still a few who are floating around that would replace in a pinch Im sure.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
I agree that we can't afford to use a potential player or replacement as a mentor. We have some time to find someone that doesn't want to play but would be willing to mentor.

Eido Eido Hi and welcome!

Eido Eido In game there are inherent alignment connotations that prevent any advice from being taken 100% at face value, but before and after the game, you can ask anything you want. Asking IN the game is also a decent idea because if there's something you want to know, that's probably something you need to know.
I agree with this, go ahead and as questions but be wary of any advice given once the game starts (although you will probably get some helpful replies). The exception is game mechanics related stuff, like "what is a godfather?" where I would expect truthful answers.

Chaco

Never Logs In

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes I am in game
I have you tagged underneath so to see if you are ready to participate. I still haven’t had Ryu respond since I’ve tagged him in thread and now so I’m waiting to see if he can commit. If he’s out, you’re definitely in because UP asked to sub. Sorry for the confusion, just wanted to tag all participating parties at all levels and see who all is ready.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I’m going to start sending out Role PMs slowly over the next few hours into tomorrow morning. You will have until game start on Thursday to confirm. Please keep all questions within your role PM from this point forward. Thanks.

Chaco

Never Logs In
All Role PMs have been sent out. Please confirm in your role PM. You have 48 hours to confirm, then the game will start Thursday, Oct. 22.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Game will start at 12:01am tonight, EST. If you have other chat abilities all communications have been opened to be established and created. Basically a 24 hour head start on getting those set up.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Game has begun. I started it earlier due to not feeling well this evening. I know I won’t be awake at midnight, lol. Enjoy!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Awesome. Who wants to see Xivii Xivii forced to claim or die? I do!

Vote Xivii

On a more serious note: I do have an offer for you. I'll claim if you'll reciprocate. I don't want to have to deal with you all game and pinning you to a role you have to back should make it easier to keep you in my friends folder.

Top Bottom