• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

bessie

Smash Journeyman
i don’t care about approval I want to see we get work done and some reads from players first.

you want to be old yeller already?
If you wanted to get things done you would have already done it. You're waiting for everyone to tell you what to do.

And seriously leave my dog out of this.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hey I'm just pointing out that you don't want to shoot me as much as you want everyone else to tell you to do it. Perhaps so that you're not responsible for the decision?
If you are town, then why are you not trying to convince me to shoot someone else?

I’m waiting for more info, but don’t worry. I promise as a wonder dumb Ruy I will shoot you in due time.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
I gave an ordered list yesterday, which not everyone did. Where is your ordered list?

Woof
Bessie
Malakandra
BoomFrog
FrozenFlame
Maven89
Eido
Vicarin
Fontisian
Ryker
Red Ryu
Xivii
Wam
UtopianPoyzin
LaserGuy
Grr

Malakandra

Smash Lord
is this related to apex in some way?
As best as I can tell its a standard thing with parity cops. They get told a team and get told if people are the same team or different. Having a parity cop with an IC kinda ruins that aspect though. Since they can do what Bessie did and get a confirmed team.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
As best as I can tell its a standard thing with parity cops. They get told a team and get told if people are the same team or different. Having a parity cop with an IC kinda ruins that aspect though. Since they can do what Bessie did and get a confirmed team.
Actually, targeting the IC was a waste of a night. We were going to claim D3 at the latest and that's the earliest she'd have useful info either way. Better to get two unknowns as matching or mismatched, rather then 1 for sure known result.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Actually, targeting the IC was a waste of a night. We were going to claim D3 at the latest and that's the earliest she'd have useful info either way. Better to get two unknowns as matching or mismatched, rather then 1 for sure known result.
I don't think so. On D3 I have a definite result, as opposed to something we need to further debate. Unless Malakandara's alignment was changed before my action was resolved.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I don't think so. On D3 I have a definite result, as opposed to something we need to further debate. Unless Malakandara's alignment was changed before my action was resolved.
More debate is better for the game. The info would eventually be clear.

Wam

Smash Ace
I vote for not shooting bessie.

1) Bessie is telling the truth we get more clears and scum have a harder job sorting out what night actions to do.

2) bessie is lying, at some point this will become obvious or bessie has to tell us the truth making the fake claim work for town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I did have a list earlier but I want to read how everyone treated the wagons yesterday.

Outside of scum Bessie I do not have others being nearly as strong of a scum read.

Wam

Smash Ace
I did have a list earlier but I want to read how everyone treated the wagons yesterday.

Outside of scum Bessie I do not have others being nearly as strong of a scum read.
Let's go the other way then. Do you have strong town reads?

Chaco

Never Logs In
“Feel free to breathe....if you have a respiratory system.”

Vote Count 2.1:
Bessie(3): RedRyu, Ryker, Fontisian
Xivii(1): Malakandra
RedRyu(2): BoomFrog, Wam

Not Voting(7): FrozenFlame, Xivii, Eido, UtopianPoyzin, Bessie, Maven89, Vicarin

Wam

Smash Ace
Who mentioned an alignment change for malak?

Also no one answered my question so going to ask it again.

Does this forum do cults?

Maven89

Smash Master
Also makes bessies comment look.bad along with ryker. As mason claim day 1 is perfect cover for a cult recruiter.
this is an excellent point if Bessie is telling the truth, but based off her claim of parity cop I have no idea how she could know Malak’s alignment changed?

Maven89

Smash Master
Plus if anything, Vice claim of vaniliaizing and permanently protecting him as long as we keep him alive looks more suspect

Reactions: Wam

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Well, if we wanted to test Vicarins claim we could shoot me
You're confirmed tho. If we do this, I'd rather test Vic's claim by shooting him. Wam/Vic, right now, don't look to be aligned together to me. I need to hear more.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
What are cults? I'm looking at the Mafiawiki but if someone can give me a lowdown here that would be great.

Wam

Smash Ace
What are cults? I'm looking at the Mafiawiki but if someone can give me a lowdown here that would be great.
A team that recruits additional members to get to majority rather than kill off town. There are variations around the theme but they boil down to 2 main categories.

1) Recruit is inheritable. These are the ones that are almost impossible to beat beyond about day 3. You start with 1 leader but if they get lynched or killed it passes on.

2) recruit isn't inheritable. Basically pynch/kill the leader cult disappears.

I have seen variations where its inheritable once etc but who knows.

Cults make games incredibly hard to balance by their very nature.

Wam

Smash Ace
You're confirmed tho. If we do this, I'd rather test Vic's claim by shooting him. Wam/Vic, right now, don't look to be aligned together to me. I need to hear more.
But if vics telling the truth he dies? And malak is more vulnerable..

Eido

Smash Journeyman
I see that. Do you believe Vic is aligned with you?

Who would you shoot with the gun?

Maven89

Smash Master
But if vics telling the truth he dies? And malak is more vulnerable..
but if we’re wrong Malak is confirmed town. Killing a possible suspect over a confirmed town is always better.
But right now this is still hypothetical until we get more info from Bessie and Rykers mason claims

Malakandra

Smash Lord
My reasoning for putting forward me being shot is that if Vicarin is telling the truth ill be fine and we can 100% clear him. If he's lying then I die yes, but I was probably going to die sooner or later if he was lying and we get a confirmed scum that had set himself up to me in a clear situation for the rest of the game to be safe.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
However the most preferable use of the shot is to shoot scum, which we can't do in that situation.

Wam

Smash Ace
I see that. Do you believe Vic is aligned with you?

Who would you shoot with the gun?
I think vic is otherwise there is some weird **** going on in terms of what happened last night.

I would take rykers approach. Once we have all the claims, malak puts in a deadline and ryu shoots whomever is leading the votes at that point.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Ok, probably best to wait. I'll be chilling here for awhile.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
We shouldn't let cult paranoia distract us just because there wasn't a kill. If there's no kill tonight then we can get suspicious. Vicarin Vicarin does your ability specify protection from kills or just "protection". Can you ask if it would protect from a recruit?

Top Bottom