• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
if two protectives die during the night after the mass claim then we know Ryu is scum.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
As fun as testing Red is, is rather just vote for two yeets. Especially since it's a day kill. Do we get a flip immediately?

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Also, I'm guessing this means our medic can revive someone after they've been lynched, before the night phase. (Or it has something to do with Sabrar's governer crumb in his opening).
Then why didn't the medic revive our tracker?

Vote bessie

I stand by my read yesterday. Also will give us the most data on eod 1.
Are you referring to your case in #932 ?

bessie bessie what's your claim?
I'm against claiming. You've been role name fishing the entire game, specifically for Revenant.

This would only make sense if Laser was 3P and I was revenant, neither of which is true as can be verified by Vic's claim.
How can this be verified by Vicarin's claim?

Bessie. Lack of interest in the game seems closer to Sumting than to Things. Her focus on self-defense and accusation that Laser was trying to get her to waste time of him feels like how she felt about her time constraints in Sumting. I also already know we're unlikely to get anything else under pressure, because she's already been run up.
You can't use Things I Like mafia as a gage to compare my activity to Sumting and I'm suspicious that you would do so.
And what do you know of my real life time constraints, or even my meta, that you are confident in using my activity level as alignment indicative for me?

Hey bessie bessie it's your favourite time!
Now that's the claim-happy Vicarin I remember.

So, I’m looking at the region of Wam / Bessie / Vicarin / Red Ryu for where I feel Mafia lie.

Mala / Ryker / Frozen / Fonti are my current Town core.

I've picked up some bits on a few players which I'll follow up with shortly.
So how is this coming along?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wait this is a day kill?
I thought I could only use the gun at night **** it now I get to yolo kill Bessie like Ryker did to EE.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
We’ll finish to get all the info in the open but I plan on shooting bessie immediately once this is over.
Cool, we got Red's reaction. Now please don't actually shoot Bessie. We can milk this extra kill for a lot more information. We put it to vote and Red shoots who we decide.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu The game is won by reading people's voting patterns. If you shoot Bessie unilaterally you don't give us a chance to find her scummates by forcing them into an awkward position. And if she flips town the voting record helps us find scum who pushed her wagon.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I am actually down for Pew Pew Bang Bang short of another claim.

We've already SEEN that people want Bessie, that vote is going to be nigh useless given how many people were on the slot yesterday and both Xivii and Font coming off on the side of shooting. I'd rather make my decisions this day phase with all the information I can use.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
But Ryu, don't shoot immediately after the claims are over. Atleast let us talk them out and see if we can get an organization that the shot might be useful for and the like.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If I had the gun, I would've ended up shooting Bessie because Bessie doesn't negotiate with terrorists and I would be waving it around forcing a mass claim as soon as the phase started. Probably a good thing I wasn't given the gun.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
My protection should work fine vs a daykill, I guess I could explicitly ask.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If I had the gun, I would've ended up shooting Bessie because Bessie doesn't negotiate with terrorists and I would be waving it around forcing a mass claim as soon as the phase started. Probably a good thing I wasn't given the gun.
I would have shot bessie right when the day started if I had known this was a dayvig shot.

I am A-ok with claims going out first and some info going out but half way through the day I heavily lean on killing Bessie right away.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
We’ll finish to get all the info in the open but I plan on shooting bessie immediately once this is over.
Interesting. What's your hurry? Are you worried about keeping me around a while?

I would have shot bessie right when the day started if I had known this was a dayvig shot.

I am A-ok with claims going out first and some info going out but half way through the day I heavily lean on killing Bessie right away.
Ok, now you're afraid to do it right away. Waiting for approval, from who?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Interesting. What's your hurry? Are you worried about keeping me around a while?

Ok, now you're afraid to do it right away. Waiting for approval, from who?
i don’t care about approval I want to see we get work done and some reads from players first.

you want to be old yeller already?

Top Bottom