• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2015 Hype! Jan 30-Feb 1 Results, brackets and videos are up!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
i'm not concerned about you or anybody else aspiring for a 9th place spot

it's been made very clear to me that my german teacher only falls for top 8 guys

i'll be damned if i make the same mistake twice

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
We will be making a huge effort to give 64 some love.

Know why?

I like the game #corruption #bribed #64masterrace #justjoking

Trust me there is LITTLE doubt in my personal mind (outside of 412431234 for other games) that I cannot make 64 work at around noon on sunday ... even if that case happens we would work around it anyway unless something crazy happens (like smash 4 getting 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ppl...which is scary HAHAHAHAHAHAH *curls in ball*)

Sorry hyper cause of new smash game and I love new games in this series. It means MORE NEW PEOPLE EXPOSED TO ALL SMASH GAMES AKA 64

Last edited:

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
I take back my pro and amateur tournament idea. I shall replace with 2 tournaments:
1) People registered for only 64
2) People registered for 64 and other games
Have at least 51% (I like 90%) of the pot fee from group 2 go into the prizes for group 1.

kabal

Smash Apprentice
I just bought my adapter yesterday. I'm going to Apex 100%! Excited for my first console tournament.

Annex

Smash Ace
what happened with you and kirbz also kabal your avy is freaking me the **** out if you drew that please don't take offense but her face is scary

Olikus

Smash Champion
allright edited the first post with attendees. Flopmerica needs to step it up.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I just bought my adapter yesterday. I'm going to Apex 100%! Excited for my first console tournament.
idk if you've ever played 360 on console (guess not), but it feels different than online even with your preferred controller, try to practice a bit before the tournament

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Oh yeah, this will be my 4th apex, but the 1st one where any of you will actually meet me, lol

|Czar|

Smash Rookie
Any goal(s) you all have for this Apex? Do you have any players in mind whom you will try to defeat in tournament, or simply wish to play with?

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
my goal this year is to not only enter the bracket, but also actually play my games

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Going to win a game. Could be a friendly with tier advantage, but I'm going hard after this goal, and I'm celebrating the rest of the day....if it happens.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If Smashboards and every smash site wouldn't get DDOS every 2 days we would have the site up already >_)<

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Just a little thing for anyone going, there was a free shuttle bus during the week to harmon meadows (aka the hotel.) It's really easy otherwise to take a train to Secacus Junction. Basically anyone in Northern/Central NJ or anyone who can get to Penn Station in New York barely has an excuse to not go to this.

banze

Smash Journeyman
So, there is a hotel shuttle on Pen station? is that it?
I very interested! Im arriving on a Wednesday with some folks and we are planing on going strait to the hotel!

By the way, If someone wants to do a smash party during the week we're In.

Top Bottom