• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Update Thread! D Tier Marth wins the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
This is so confusing. I thought they got switched too. But I didn't know to which pool.. But if he beat attila, then he would have stayed in this pool

:phone:
I was talking to him on Skype before he left for the venue and he told me that even he didn't know which pool he'd been switched to lol.

But yeah it is definitely confusing, why weren't the TOs posting pools results :(

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Attila should have gotten switched as well, because he didn't get his seeding points, but I guess not...and no, I'm not sure which seed RedX got. It's possible he got 3rd/4th, but I have no idea.

Asa beat Tinman 2-0 in Oli dittos. Apparently, there are a lot of first round dittos in this bracket...

:005:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
RedX didn't get switched, I watched he and Attila play. I think pidge got moved but I don't know.

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
Attila should have gotten switched as well, because he didn't get his seeding points, but I guess not...and no, I'm not sure which seed RedX got. It's possible he got 3rd/4th, but I have no idea.

Asa beat Tinman 2-0 in Oli dittos. Apparently, there are a lot of first round dittos in this bracket...

:005:
I was correct.

It's Salem, Mike, Cable, Attila in that order. The bracket confirms it.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6131/neweventbracket.png

Nike.

Smash Hero
Wow it's like they completely ignored the regional seeding.

EDIT: Oh well. At least they uploaded the bracket for us, which makes our lives 6563543534 times better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom