• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
i know this may sound like a dumb question but when is the best time to buy plane tickets for this?

Like would it be better to buy them within the next month or a few months b4 the tourney?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i know this may sound like a dumb question but when is the best time to buy plane tickets for this?

Like would it be better to buy them within the next month or a few months b4 the tourney?
check daily for prices

i got mine roundtrip nonstop for 230 last week

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
sorry for teh wait but they will be up soon.

To ease everyone's mind we are keeping the same rules, give or take, from 2012 minus double mk being legal ( it is NOT legal here and Kakera still came XD )

Anyways just getting the domincan republic set...10+ FROM THERE.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry for teh wait but they will be up soon.

To ease everyone's mind we are keeping the same rules, give or take, from 2012 minus double mk being legal ( it is NOT legal here and Kakera still came XD )

Anyways just getting the domincan republic set...10+ FROM THERE.
hey do I have to tell anyone about the top 16 for brawl singles for my event for seeding points, or will that be taken care of automatically?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

From my first and only experience, it went better for me when I bought my flight near the date. I did the name your own price on Priceline about a week before the tournament and I got roundtrip for $281.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
only 3 and a half more months

yeah yeah yeah~!

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
There's a scene in the Domincan? o.O
my thoughts exactly

i should go on a vacation to the dominican so when i get back and people ask me "how was the trip" i can be like "it was fun, their smash scene is mad good"

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
well i'm free so it doesn't matter, any scene is good to me

Shaky

Smash Ace
The last tournament I went to in the D.R was 2 years ago and I won with their best players there. If they got better I don't know.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have not, sorry. I stick with Jetblue and Southwest...US Airways if I got no other options

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
How much takes to appear or get confirmed my payout? ... i did it at 12 pm (gtm -7) after my card got rejected four times google wallet put that i already paid for this (brawl and melee singles) and apex's page put that i already have a process on paying... asking this becaide i dont want to pay anything with the card if it will spend apex's money

:phone:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Kayak is indeed the best. Doubt I'm going to this but good luck everyone.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I have not, sorry. I stick with Jetblue and Southwest...US Airways if I got no other options
Just use Kayak.com to find the best airplane tickets.

Select the flexible date and Nearby Airport option to get even better prices.

Southwest sometimes has cheap tickets if you're lucky.
Kayak is indeed the best. Doubt I'm going to this but good luck everyone.
Well the thing is, I found a roundtrip flight with Frontier Airlines from San Diego to LaGuardia and back for 261 dollars. I will try Kayak though.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well the thing is, I found a roundtrip flight with Frontier Airlines from San Diego to LaGuardia and back for 261 dollars. I will try Kayak though.
Kayak just shows you everything. It compares most airlines easily for you.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
How much takes to appear or get confirmed my payout? ... i did it at 12 pm (gtm -7) after my card got rejected four times google wallet put that i already paid for this (brawl and melee singles) and apex's page put that i already have a process on paying... asking this becaide i dont want to pay anything with the card if it will spend apex's money

:phone:
anyone knows? ... I'm not able to cancel or send the payout, I check another apex registration (in sep 14th I paid entry fee) and it seems like Apex Tournament has not received my order now that I want to pay Brawl/Melee singles.

Chibo where r u? D;

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Renting a room, but not showing up to the tournament at all....

Jk, jk.

I'll be here to support and stuff.
Maybe enter. IDK.

#GodKais

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I am now 100% fully confirmed for this, Found super special awesome cheap flights available and will be booknig them ASAP

S l o X

Smash Champion
hope you guys ask for players who are more knowledgeable about their region for seeding advice. i'm sure it would help pools in both melee and brawl.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
im sure we will seed you just fine slox lol...I know that is what you are worried about.

btw we are seeding based on apex points so u should try to get those as well :)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
fock, looks like i'm getting bottom seeded again

wonder if i can take 3rd again :c

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
man I will give you first place how about that ;)
yeah dude that sounds good, i've always wanted to go to st maarten, my parents go all the time and never bring me :c

granted im 23 and dont live with them but still!!!!!!!!!!

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
any solution to my problem? seems like my transaction get canceled but I can't start it again... Maybe it need to get cancelled by Chibo or the runner of the website/account of Apex... I just paid my flight and this is the last think that I need to pay to start saving money again... Help :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom