• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
dang pp made 1 big mistake, he challenged armadas position right above the left side platform. you dont challenge a peach floating there, you pepper with lasers and let them back. big mistake
yeah you keep teachin' one of the top falcos how to play, why arent you playing him in finals?!

tibs7

Smash Champion
M2k plays brood in winners final, after he finishes with armada?

tibs7

Smash Champion
Brood won't lose. No one plays the mu correctly. Over in japan he loses to mk's like gets 2stockd, but in the US they are lucky to win :/

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
who is jband? who does hep play
Hes a really good NJ unranked that plays luigi/mk/snake

my pool was gay

atomsk, ninjalink, junebug, praxis, ssr, and me

1. Junebug 2. Atomsk 3. NinjaLink 4. Xzax 5. Praxis 6. SSR

:(
LOL i feel ya bro

Gallax, JBand and Blackanese are both top players in New York. Hasn't Blacka repped G&W hard since 2008?

BigM is a MK player from NJ that had a bottom slot on their PR at one point.

EDIT part 1 @ Mike Jband plays TL and MK iirc

EDIT PART 2

10wonderingthesamethings
jband isnt from new york, hes an NJ unranked.

(Pelca, Malcom, Nicole, YBM, Cable, Boss)
LOL @ people thinking this is the hardest pool.
If u knew how good nicole and pelca are now you might think so...imo this was the best pool combined

Also chibo honestly next time seed people from how they did on first pools not by skill, remix shouldnt have the pool he got in considering he was 3rd seed and i shouldnt have been in mine considering i was 2nd. anyways LOL at remix 2-0ing you.

Scaphist

Smash Apprentice
The fact that Armada did it with a stitchface at then end doesn't really mean ****. A regular turnip would have likely netted him the win either way.

MR.B

Smash Rookie
armada 3-0 m2k in sets now, i bet people will still say m2k is better lol.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That's some patriotic fanboyism right there I tell you what. lmao

[EDIT]

Next tier list update for Melee, Jigglypuff needs to either be 1st or 2nd or some **** I swear that's some hax stuff that no one effing knew about. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom