• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone got a bored aussie account and an invite?

Browny

Smash Hater
I got 2 spare. Let me know if someone has sent u one already? if not ill send it when u reply

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
still not sure BLIZZARD said there were not working on any new "WOW" stuff untill diablo3 comes out so im guessing this year

Sieg

Smash Champion
Lol. Implying Diablo 3 will come out this year.

Just like how Starcraft is coming out last year.

Oh wait.

Splice

Smash Hero
still not sure BLIZZARD said there were not working on any new "WOW" stuff untill diablo3 comes out so im guessing this year
They're still patching the "Lich King" expansion iirc.

I like Blizzard. They make good games.
I'll buy a better computer when SC2 comes out.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
registered just for this lol

why play BA anyway youll get everything in dota 2 in like a month or less, as soon as custom games in real client we gonna be golden

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
BA is a ghost server now. Might have a couple of LOD dota here and there or random custom map but you expect nothing else, I'm surprised they haven't shut it down yet, though I played some random war3 custom games recently with my mates.

Off topic rant on:
Since 6.79, I've lost all interest in dota 2, disagree with majority of changes. Players just do whatever the current 'meta' dictates them to, in general way too conservative, only until someone in the pro scene does something 'different' then people bandwagon the crap out of it.

Splice

Smash Hero
Me and Jamwa hit up BA with our homies every now and then for some LoD and Castle Siege

but no one wants to ladder me :(

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Off topic rant on:
Since 6.79, I've lost all interest in dota 2, disagree with majority of changes. Players just do whatever the current 'meta' dictates them to, in general way too conservative, only until someone in the pro scene does something 'different' then people bandwagon the crap out of it.
I completely agree with this, there are very few heroes whose recent changes have actually hurt them to the point of being not worthy of being picked (Crystal Maiden springs to mind)

Splice

Smash Hero
I completely agree with this, there are very few heroes whose recent changes have actually hurt them to the point of being not worthy of being picked (Crystal Maiden springs to mind)
isn't that a good thing, that means the current 'meta' dictates that more characters can be picked so at least there would appear to be more diversit Dota sucks

Top Bottom