• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody going to e3?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*points to topic*
Got one of the greatest b-day gifts from my friend. Free trip to e3.

Anybody happen to be going? Is there a place in or around LA that's like, a "local smash spot" or something to that effect? I dont know if I'll have the free time to actually go and get some games, but if I can I will.

HGZero

Smash Apprentice
I'll be at the Los Angeles Downtown Marriott. I am only going to be there from the 1st to the 4th (Hotels are way too expensive) but I'd be psyched for some smash.

Lovage

Smash Hero
video games SUCK
theres like zero video games im looking forward to except blizzard franchise titles and modern warfare 2

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
OSHI I just heard from the lighthouse E3 topic that 2 monkey island games are coming out. I cant verify this since I have class, but this would be splendid

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
I didnt go to E3 but I just finshed watching the Microsoft press conference and the only thing I found interesting was Halo 3 ODST, Halo: Reach and Metal Gear Rising everything else was like "hey look at our ****ty exclusives".

nicaboy

Smash Champion
doggy you know **** well we are gonna play!!! i havent played you since impact clash and we can play all the other games *cough cough* cvs2

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
press conference for nintendo hasnt started yet. I hear that tmnt smashlike game is getting coverage tho

also nintendo sucks.

G~low

Smash Apprentice
Sony Conference!
Awhhhh Yeaaaah

Anyways I havent really been excited for any past E3's but this one is interesting.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
As far as Nintendo goes, I'm only looking forward to Golden Sun DS, New Super Mario Bros Wii, and Metroid: Other M (which is being worked on by Nintendo + Team Ninja).

Edit: Oh, and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
The new Metroid is gonna be a cross between Metroid Prime and Ninja Gaiden lol.

Top Bottom