• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

Akagami

Smash Rookie
you guys play on weekends at all? (moved from shadow tactics to this account)

gm jack

Smash Lord
you guys play on weekends at all? (moved from shadow tactics to this account)
We can do. We tend to organise stuff here, so if you see a time we are arranging (or want to suggest one), you can see how many others are interested, and we can give you the details of where we meet.

gm jack

Smash Lord
anyone playing melee on thursday?
So what time would you want to play? If you can give a time, one of us should be able to get you the details in time (I'm stuck in my department until later, but will try if nobody else does), and it would be good to get some games in.

Akagami

Smash Rookie
So what time would you want to play? If you can give a time, one of us should be able to get you the details in time (I'm stuck in my department until later, but will try if nobody else does), and it would be good to get some games in.
would 4pm onwards be alright?

gm jack

Smash Lord
That should be fine. I have a lecture 2-3, but will try to get out of the lab, though I might just have to sit in LJ's room on my laptop for a bit to keep up with the work.

I'll PM you number. If you call me or text me I can give you the details and hopefully meet you at 4 to show you how to get to Rich's room. If I can;t get out of stuff, I'll send you Rich's number so you can get in contact with him.

L-J

Smash Ace
Guys can you come from 5.30? I'm otherwise engaged till then.

In case people don't see this I'll leave my door open lol, just come in and play (assuming there's 2 of you...)

L-J

Smash Ace
Lol if u wanted to come over anyway Jack I wouldn't mind - might be another week before I'm free again after this eve.

Plus you need to pick up your controller anyway.

sinai420

Smash Cadet
sorry, lost my internet, i am free now for the rest of hte night but probs not tomorow/

sinai420

Smash Cadet
if you have a spare controller i can play, but i left mine at home i think! I'm free any time, is tonight good.

Top Bottom