• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

L-J

Smash Ace
I think Jack, Hugo and I kinda wanna stop playing for the next couple of weeks, till exams are done. That being said I'm always tempted whenever anyone says they wanna play lol...

L-J

Smash Ace
Fair. In which case I still wudn't mind a few singles with you George (assuming Hugo only wanted in for dubs) but only for a couple of hours in an evening. Unless Ali is up for it, then dubs is still on.

L-J

Smash Ace
K so 2 of my 3 exams are done by Wednesday afternoon and I don't have my final one till next Monday, soooo does anyone fancy some games on Wednesday evening?

L-J

Smash Ace
well done for getting through it. guessing that isn't your last one though? any time from 7 is good. ali and i played singles yesterday so he won't come tonight unless we can get dubs going. jack u fancy it for just a lil bit if you don't have an exam tomorrow? otherwise hugo some singles tonight would still be good if you're up for it.

gm jack

Smash Lord
I can't do friday because I'm doing a formal with everyone who finishes then, and I doubt I am going to Salty runbacks without a lift there, as the trains will suck on a sunday, and I can't be bothered with that given I will still be recovering from exams.

Top Bottom