• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers at Montclair State University?

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Any other Smashers here? I've really good, but I have no one to play with. School is boring and need some smash back in my life. Are there any Smashers at MSU who are good? I'm bored and wanna play somebody. I'm good at both Brawl and melee, but I prefer Melee. Please get at me.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You have several Smashers who live in Montclair - Orion* is the best, and maybe Bajisci if you can get him to play. Might wanna hit them up, I'll notify them of this thread.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
When are you free? Im down to play this afternoon for a few hours or possibly even tomorrow cause Im probably not going down to the South Jersey tournament.

PM me or just hit me up on AIM-birdmanjr567

Im down for some melee

bajisci

Smash Ace
contact orion*, hes ur best bet, lives in montclair as do i but i dont really play anymore

kupo15

Smash Hero
Hey, I go to montclair state and I only play melee, I'm pretty decent and would love to smash sometime. I live in Freeman, aim is kupo150, disregard my away message. If I don't respond, then I truly am away. Anyone free this week? I usually have nice blocks of time throughout the week and bored on the ghost town weekends

kupo15

Smash Hero
By all means. We may be able to have all four of us hang which would be neat for singles variety as well as doubles +)

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Whats evereyones schedule like tomorrow. I get outta class at 12ish so Im dwn to play for a few hrs if anyones free from like 1-4 or 5. Not just the MSU guys but like anyone in the NJ area, sneak xyt tec0 etc. but it would be interesting to play the people I never have

If not then Ill just have to beat Malcolm at some brawl tomorrow

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I live in montclair! i majoritally play brawl (is or was? state ranked, doesnt mean much) or b+though, sorry... i dont have a functional melee controller right now, and i probably have no tech skill left regardless >.<

im free almost every day of the week after 2 if you tell me ahead time, saturdays after 4 and all day sunday. contact me on my aim

PokeOrion@aol.com

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
A few have. He's extremely different in person than on the boards. Really chill IRL but maybe its just alot easier for him to express himself on the boards.

MalcolmM (do you even namesearch?) play me this week, gotta make an appoinment just to play with this celebrity now

Tec0 kupo VBM play me this week, need practice for SPOC

Chibo gtfo the thread

SK7

Banned via Warnings
NNID
KadamS7
I go to montclair state and I play smash 4

Top Bottom