• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any news for Project M 4.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

How about this? Read about it on NeoGAF, guess it was posted on 4chan's /v/ by a person who had previously leaked the Lucario alternate costume, so it is most likely legit. Though Project M people have denied this.
Sami from advanced wars joins the ranks
She real
She coming
Bet on it. If I win, I become mod on smashboards.

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
If you're referingg to the posts I've made in this thread they're about what i've personally made for project m, and I don't make characters
If the only big change is that All-stars mode crap than I gotta say, I'm not hyped at all. I can personally bare playing as just one character each match well enough to wait until the next match to play as something else. AS mode is pure gimmick.

McSlur

Smash Journeyman
If the only big change is that All-stars mode crap than I gotta say, I'm not hyped at all. I can personally bare playing as just one character each match well enough to wait until the next match to play as something else. AS mode is pure gimmick.
But what about stoned Pit?

Exodo

Smash Ace
god all your posts are just you crying about something, the all star mode is a great addition in my opinion, but im also hoping to see maybe a new stage and how they have changed the characters.

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
god all your posts are just you crying about something, the all star mode is a great addition in my opinion, but im also hoping to see maybe a new stage and how they have changed the characters.
If you don't like my posts then stop forum stalking me like a friendless homo.

I don't see the appeal of all-stars and I explained why I don't like it. It's a differing opinion. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Exodo

Smash Ace

I don't see the appeal of all-stars and I explained why I don't like it. It's a differing opinion. Deal with it.
:sadeyes:oh noo he called me a homo..

Last edited:

~Dad~

part time gay dad

Hey man don't be such a booty.

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
Hey man don't be such a booty.
You know what, I'm starting to wonder if everyone else is even capable of not loving the ever-living hell out of anything and everything the PMBR craps out. Why is it "wrong" to not like something that your elite masters, the PMlluminati, are doing?

~Dad~

part time gay dad
You know what, I'm starting to wonder if everyone else is even capable of not loving the ever-living hell out of anything and everything the PMBR craps out. Why is it "wrong" to not like something that your elite masters, the PMlluminati, are doing?
I mean that didn't have anything to do with the PMBR you were just being a bit of a homophobic booty.

It's 2014 how are you NOT gay?

smh man get with the times

Exodo

Smash Ace
the PMBR is love, the PMBR is life, we shall all submit in joy and praise to the PMBR's work. it is a work above God himself!!

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
I mean that didn't have anything to do with the PMBR you were just being a bit of a homophobic booty.

It's 2014 how are you NOT gay?

smh man get with the times
Oh God, it looks like I "triggered" someone... I hate the way if you just don't feel like socializing and a gay person tries to talk to you, they'll go tell everyone about how they were blown off in a non-sexual way of being "blown off". They are so self-absorbed with their great big dilemma of being gay. It's insufferable.

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Oh God, it looks like I "triggered" someone... I hate the way if you just don't feel like socializing and a gay person tries to talk to you, they'll go tell everyone about how they were blown off in a non-sexual way of being "blown off". They are so self-absorbed with their great big dilemma of being gay. It's insufferable.

Uhh, what?

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Uhh, what?
"Triggered" means someone gets mad because their group was insulted. You sounded like my post was offensive towards gays and I reacted by ranting about how gays are always acting like every non-warm-welcoming they receive is a gay hate crime.

Last edited:

muleet

Smash Apprentice
Everyone is so tense here, because of the waiting of the next version. The PMBR should release it right now, to relieve and appease everyone !
(Just an idea.)

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer

SO, WHEN DO YOU THINK 4.0 WILL BE REALEASED GUYS??

~Dad~

part time gay dad
I mean I know what triggers are I was just confused as to why you went off about gay people.

"Triggered" means someone gets mad because their group was insulted. You sounded like my post was offensive towards gays and I reacted by ranting about how gays are always complaining that every non-warm-welcoming they receive is a gay hate crime.
Also you don't know what triggers are lol.

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
Have you been following the thread? I've said that it is not the only thing

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
I hope Project M 4.0 comes out before the Wii U version, because when that comes out I don't know how much time I will have to play it.

AAkacia

Smash Cadet
"Triggered" means someone gets mad because their group was insulted. You sounded like my post was offensive towards gays and I reacted by ranting about how gays are always acting like every non-warm-welcoming they receive is a gay hate crime.
You knowwww, sometimes I just be lurkin' right and just have to jump in on stuff like this

but how did this go from you being salty about an EXTRA feature the PMBR is adding for a game made FOR the COMMUNITY for FREE as if you're ****ing entitled to it, all the way to you being salty about how a minority of a demographic responds to you being a total douche?

I'm sorry to anyone reading this just trying to find more information on 4.0.

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
Don't listen to that idiot. He's just bitter or a troll or both. You guys are amazing and have made huge strides in Brawl hacking. Keep up the great work and thank you for creating my favorite Smash to play and watch! EDIT: Oh snap 100th post!

Last edited:

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
I've been following the thread and all I've seen is you PMBR goons enjoying teasing everyone. So cruel of you. It's like "lol this s***'s soooo great but Imma not tellin' you guys nothin', lmao" except for the all-stars gimmick. Well gee-whiz it's like I'm skipping the character re-selection process now! Wowit'sEffinNothing. Maybe everyone else loves to suck up to you but I won't. This salt is yours and you deserve it.

Last edited:

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
If you are trolling, you're not clever. Come on, there are many better things you can do than throw out vague homophobic remarks, disparage the PMBR, and mock everyone who responds to you. That stuff's old and pretty boring. Come up with something better to keep yourself entertained.

If you're for real, you have some issues to work on. Mostly the narcissism. You are entitled to NOTHING. You aren't entitled to be rude to others and you aren't entitled to have a FREE mod that the PMBR is working on solely for their love of the game cater to your every whim. I'm not a fan of All-star mode either, but that doesn't mean that other people can't be excited for it. The world doesn't revolve around you.

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
If you are trolling, you're not clever. Come on, there are many better things you can do than throw out vague homophobic remarks, disparage the PMBR, and mock everyone who responds to you. That stuff's old and pretty boring. Come up with something better to keep yourself entertained.

If you're for real, you have some issues to work on. Mostly the narcissism. You are entitled to NOTHING. You aren't entitled to be rude to others and you aren't entitled to have a FREE mod that the PMBR is working on solely for their love of the game cater to your every whim. I'm not a fan of All-star mode either, but that doesn't mean that other people can't be excited for it. The world doesn't revolve around you.
So lemme get this straight: all differing opinions are trolls and/or narcissists now? You must enjoy slapping those labels on everything that bothers you. You're so eager to do it, after all. I bet your comfort level shoots way up after you just refer to each poster as whatever label you've given each of them in your twisted little mind.

Celestis

Smash Ace
I've been following the thread and all I've seen is you PMBR goons enjoying teasing everyone. So cruel of you. It's like "lol this s***'s soooo great but Imma not tellin' you guys nothin', lmao" except for the all-stars gimmick. Well gee-whiz it's like I'm skipping the character re-selection process now! Wowit'sEffinNothing. Maybe everyone else loves to suck up to you but I won't. This salt is yours and you deserve it.
You just have no appreciation for any of the work these guys are doing on their free time. The hell. People asked for an All star mode, and they gave it to us. Do you want them to not listen like Nintendo does or something?
The PMBR have secrets and teasing is all apart of the fun. Plus its not logical to revival something as soon as they decide they are going to do it in case there is a chance it actually can't be done.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
So lemme get this straight: all differing opinions are trolls and/or narcissists now?
No, just you. The one who does little else other than spout that they dislike pretty much everything PMBR is doing and that what they want matters more than what the majority of the community wants.

Last edited:

Celestis

Smash Ace
I'd till be hyped for the next version if all we got was a simple physics update. Oh but look! We get new costumes and a new game mode as well. Isn't that fantastic of them to do for all of us for absolutely nothing, just sitting on our asses while they work? Yeah.. its pretty awesome.

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
You just have no appreciation for any of the work these guys are doing on their free time. The hell. People asked for an All star mode, and they gave it to us. Do you want them to not listen like Nintendo does or something?
The PMBR have secrets and teasing is all apart of the fun. Plus its not logical to revival something as soon as they decide they are going to do it in case there is a chance it actually can't be done.
If you asked for all-star, then yes, I want them to stop listening to you.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I'd be happy if All-Star and balance fixes were all that were coming out.

IMO if they can implement All-Star properly, it should be the new tournament standard - really smoothing out a lot of PM's matchup-centricness, and allowing much more interesting and varied matchups; as well as further rewarding well-rounded play.

Last edited:

yohoos

Smash Apprentice
I just want the balance changes, personally not too interested in All-Stars Mode atm. I think they should've waited until after the roster was completely or near completely balanced to add that feature, but I don't think adding in All-Stars mode is really affecting the other areas of development anyways. Can't wait until this project is finished though, it will be great and who knows what other additions will be included.

Last edited:

Stevo

Smash Champion
honestly, it's probably a completely different group of people working on balance than the ones working on things like all-star mode, so it's not like it really slowed things down or something.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
My first estimate on when "4.0" would come out was sometime this summer. But with it already being August I've kinda thrown that out the window.

My worries now actually stem from PMs release being close to Sm4sh release. The PMBR are known for wanting to stay on Nintendo's good side, and planning for the next release to be around the 3DS or WiiU might feel like a direct challenge to the wrong people. I for one don't see a problem with it, as everyone who was playing this game just to wait for Sm4sh would most likely move on and not even bother to download the next version. On the other hand... there are a vocal minority who have a tremendously large PM superiority complex I like to call it. And those people might just be loud enough to force Big Ns hand when Sm4sh releases.

I might just be over complicating things, beyond paranoid, or a combination of the 2, but for some reason I'm extremely worried about PMs release coinciding with Sm4sh. I hope I'm not the only one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom