• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any korean smashers out there??

UchihaJP

Smash Ace
Hi guys, I'm going to stay in Japan for a year, but i am determined to visit Korea.
Possibly multiple times.

So I would like to be updated with any good melee smashers around here =)
I am from the Netherlands, but not interested in brawl, and play high level melee.

For any1 that uses MSN, plz add me ^_^

UchihaJP@gmail.com

Hope to meet you someday~~ =]

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Alright I'm heading down to Korea in a couple days, I just want to see anyone who's interested in playing smash (but especially arcades like SF4 or Blazblue).

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Hi guys, I'm going to stay in Japan for a year, but i am determined to visit Korea.
Possibly multiple times.

So I would like to be updated with any good melee smashers around here =)
I am from the Netherlands, but not interested in brawl, and play high level melee.

For any1 that uses MSN, plz add me ^_^

UchihaJP@gmail.com

Hope to meet you someday~~ =]
Alright I'm heading down to Korea in a couple days, I just want to see anyone who's interested in playing smash (but especially arcades like SF4 or Blazblue).

More people are coming after i left korea. lol

myl197

Smash Apprentice
I'll be staying at Kyung Hee University, how close is that to everything?
That should be relatively close to most places. I think the longest you'd have to travel is anywhere from an hour or two by subway or cab which isn't bad at all. That place is about half an hour away from my place I'd say.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
haha thats not by me marcus, he lives north and slightly east on line 6. we can meet up at your house since its in between.

edit:

i am terribly wrong, he lives very opposite of the direction.

you live one hour from main seoul area kdj :(

strawhats

Smash Master
KDJ, when will you be coming back to the states? Hopefully sometime around Pound 4. EC can use as much help as possible. Even though your old buddies( Azen, chu, chillin, and m2k will be holding it down) we need your shiek so we can crush the south , international, Canadian(technically fall under international, but their driving distance form us) ,and WC. Anyway kdj, whenever you come back u should try and find people in Korea that play smash and bring them to the states. Korea can def. use a smash scene.

ExpeditiousGCA

Smash Rookie
Korean Ssb

Are You Still In Korea? Has The Ssbb/ssbm Scene Jumped At All. I Live Near Pyeongtaek In Camp Humphreys And Have The Weekends Off. Let Me Know Whats Up.

lol

I Am The Best Melee Player In The Country. Prove Me Wrong.

010-5572-0945 Kthxbye

ExpeditiousGCA

Smash Rookie
i'm not there any more = /...
sorryy...
kdj should be there though!
PM him or somethin : P
it says he is banned :[ if anyone comes here and sees this post and wants to play send me a message. i am available almost every weekend to travel as long as you are within the seoul area (meaning that i can take the subway to get there) i have to come to you seeing as how i live on a military post.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
My 6 pack is banned but I am not banned.

It's all about assumptions ****ing people over. I love it.

But yeah, like I talked to you before, Ulsan is mad far from Seoul.

If any of you guys head down to Ulsan just shoot me a PM and I will be more than happy to play against you.

xyt

Smash Lord
kdj~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
that sucks... because i actually was really close to ulsan when i was in korea XD haha
you commin to pound 4?

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I'm probably not going to any more smash tournaments when I come back to the states.

myl197

Smash Apprentice
It turns out I'll be in Korea until next September. If anyone besides ExpeditiousGCA/KDJ is in Korea/will be coming, speak up!

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
It turns out I'll be in Korea until next September. If anyone besides ExpeditiousGCA/KDJ is in Korea/will be coming, speak up!
I am not sure when will i go back to korea now.

Military issue and my medical issue are settled now.
If I get to get a internship for summer in US,

i "MIGHT" visit korea over the winter.
If not, maybe in Summer, or not. I have no clue for now

but I will make sure that i will update this.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Yo next weekend I might hit up Seoul but don't know how much free time I have for smashing, but I will keep everyone posted.

Btw anyone near the Busan/Ulsan district?

xyt

Smash Lord
Yo next weekend I might hit up Seoul but don't know how much free time I have for smashing, but I will keep everyone posted.

Btw anyone near the Busan/Ulsan district?
i dont know how long you stayin there..
but i live in changwon. and i'll get to korea sometime late jan. : P

QraQ

Smash Ace
Moving to Kunsan AFB May 10th for a year. Get up with me. I really want to find a community in Korea to keep playing.

Melee preferably...

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'm here and living in Songpa-Gu in Seoul. I have Brawl and Melee, but no converter (doh) for my wii. In any case, I hope there are people around here that smash.

myl197

Smash Apprentice
Moving to Kunsan AFB May 10th for a year. Get up with me. I really want to find a community in Korea to keep playing.

Melee preferably...
Here's my response to u from the other Korea thread just in case: I'll be here til Fall of 2010 so we'll definitely meet up and smash it up when u get here. Although it's still half a year away.

Suspect

Smash Hero
How far is Osan from any of you south korean smashers? i live in Guam but me and my dad plan on visiting there just to shop and what not. I would like to do some money matches or catch a tourny if possible.

oh yea, i only play brawl >_>

Top Bottom