• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any girls going t o play brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
well i was wondering if there was going to be way more girl smashers this time around , since melee had so few. I think it will be a good look on the smash community if we had alot more girl smashers and if there not that good people should train them to good players. So if u are a girl smasher or know any girl smashers who are going to play brawl post your thoughts here.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...This almost comes off as sounding really creepy. But *shrug*, let's see how it develops.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
My sister plays smash with my brother and I from time to time (she always plays Kirby; she loves Kirby)...but that's about all I got. Unless one of you wants a sex change operation! >_> (I couldn't resist)

:laugh:

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Well I believe:

-the Wii (+DS) made a lot of people gamers: non-gamers, girls, moms, dads, grandpas, grandmas....
-Brawl will be a must have for Wii owners.

It'll be like Wii Sports:
Hey whats that? Can I try?
Wow this is fun?
Wii? I'll go buy 1.

Now someone has Brawl:
Wt... wow thats crazy! What game is that? Looks so fun!
I'll go buy it.

Even anti-nintendo fans may admit this game is worth a try and maybe they will buy a Wii.

Brawl will spread like the black plague.

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
Most people on this forum have never even seen a ******, so I think my answer is going to be -
1:5,000
girl to guy ratio

6footninja

Smash Ace
Ive always wanted to walk into gamestop to preorder a nintendo game and see a super hot, smokin body chick wearin a tight nintendo shirt.....that'll be the day.

pud22

Smash Apprentice
i got my gf 2 play melee once, but thats bout it...kind of odd thread.

Best101

Smash Ace
There's this one girl in my class that wants to play Brawl, but that's about it. Me and a bunch of other guys are getting the thing as soon as it comes out, and probably play the game until our game crashes or break. I don't think there are going to be many girls like that

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I'ma try to get my new girlfriend into it, but that doesn't help anyone that fantasizes about having a smasher girlfriend (well, for those that don't already have a smasher girlfriend) cause she is pretty much head over heels for me :-P.

LucidDreamGod

Smash Cadet
I know a few, theres a girl who sits next to me in class who wants to play it, and theres a few girls I know online who really want to play it badly, I think the reason girls don't come here is they can't imagen coming to a forum just to talk about one single game, well at least 3 games now.

Other then that I have alot of hardcore gamer friends who ofcourse obsess over the xbox 360 far more, most of them admit brawl looks pretty sweet, I think one of my friends felt left out when I talked about brawl, he's always talking about how great all those high selling xbox 360 games are (halo, devil may cry 4) and he's waiting for SC4 to relase, and I got my fighting game first.

abectevolution

Smash Cadet
My wife, my band's guitarist's girlfriend, and my friend's girfriend are all going to be at the Smash party I'm throwing Sunday night. Should be interesting.

Tiwaz

Smash Cadet
My sister plays Melee whenever my brother and I do, so I suppose you can count her in. She isn't a competitive tourneygoer, though.

Patching

Smash Rookie
Quite a few years ago I never thought it was strange to play and actually really like video games. I had friends who liked video games and my brother did too, until he became a total jock and played only Halo/sports games with the occasional DBZ.

I'm a girl. ..and haven't posted anything since bothering to make my SWF account, and probably wont post again after this. oh well.

But yeah /now/ I realize the small amount of females that obsess over games.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
No girl in my school that is in my grade is going to get it. In fact, almost no boys are getting it either. They are sticking to their Xbox 360, playing their Halo 3. I only know one person that is getting Brawl, and that's my friend.

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
Me and my sister bonded over smash brothers... we look out for each other now and never fight. so yes shell be playing it. but... not alot... as shes now entering college. and lives farr farrr away from me... *tear*

Lexa

Smash Rookie
*raises hand*
But not for a long time unfortunately. **** you Ninty Europe and your filthy ways...

Niko_K

Smash Master
This thread is now known as the "let me lurk you" thread xD

Just kidding, I'm pretty sure my sister will be maining link if she gets the chance to play xD.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
this thread is ********, sexist, and unnecessary...
any girls going to play brawl? why do you think no girls will?
why do i constantly see threads with "girls" in the title, why does a gender have to play into this...
it isnt even relevant, i hope some of the more mature smashers will understand why i am angry at this.
80% of them are made by sexist dudes anyway who want to talk to girls online.
well what about other humans? since we said girls, are any hispanics going to play brawl?
any african americans going to play brawl? any asians going to play brawl?
any white people playing brawl? any eskimos going to play brawl?
do you realize now how this thread is?
i can see alot of guys disagreeing with me because they want to talk to girls over smashboards, but if i was female i would be extremely offended that you were surveying future brawl players, with the question "r u a chickz??"

you fail ultimately, i cant believe you hormone filled doods are breathing positive life into this thread

fallore

Smash Rookie
my girlfriend is coming to the midnight launch with me as well as going to play it for a while with my friends and i, but that's mostly just to be with me and to hear us talk **** than because she actually enjoys the game, though she does.

this thread is ********, sexist, and unnecessary...
any girls going to play brawl? why do you think no girls will?
why do i constantly see threads with "girls" in the title, why does a gender have to play into this...
it isnt even relevant, i hope some of the more mature smashers will understand why i am angry at this.
80% of them are made by sexist dudes anyway who want to talk to girls online.
well what about other humans? since we said girls, are any hispanics going to play brawl?
any african americans going to play brawl? any asians going to play brawl?
any white people playing brawl? any eskimos going to play brawl?
do you realize now how this thread is?
i can see alot of guys disagreeing with me because they want to talk to girls over smashboards, but if i was female i would be extremely offended that you were surveying future brawl players, with the question "r u a chickz??"

you fail ultimately, i cant believe you hormone filled doods are breathing positive life into this thread
you're stupid, the reason people would want to know if girls are going to play smash are because so many DON'T.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
you're stupid, the reason people would want to know if girls are going to play smash are because so many DON'T.
i honestly dont think thats the reason this thread was made, the poster didnt seem to have any goal in sight with this, he just wanted to talk about girls.
half the time these threads with "girls" in the topic end up being hormone fests, forget it, no one will agree because half of you enjoy these topics, and that my buddy, is nasty...borderline perverted.
to those who actually respect women, and dont think they need a topic so we can post pictures of half naked ones i appreciate you.

it could have easily been about people who never play brawl, and how many of them will start playing smash with this game. as opposed to **** and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom