• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any girls going t o play brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic_VS_Mario

Smash Cadet
my sisters a terrible consle gamer she just likes her DS and stuff. every time i ask her to play i destroy her. i dont think that counts as playing. Im pretty sure she hits random buttons too but who knows maybe im rong

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Wow don't be so aggravated. Just because you are the minority of smashers doesn't mean that you're justified in flaming everyone.
I'm not flaming everyone, lol. I'm telling you that was kind of a dumb question. Although it's also to be expected.

Anyway, never mind. I'll give in to this and say you can find my picture by going to my website and looking. (Hint: senshuu dot com)

DeltaWolf

Smash Apprentice
It's sad how guys don't even believe it's possible for a girl to play but still look pretty. Trust me, most girls think that all guys that play games like SSB's are fat immature slobs that haven't learnt to grow up yet. But we don't say that, now do we.

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
In my apartment now with my girlie. We're both getting it at the gamestop across the street in a few.

Met

Smash Ace
It's sad how guys don't even believe it's possible for a girl to play but still look pretty. Trust me, most girls think that all guys that play games like SSB's are fat immature slobs that haven't learnt to grow up yet. But we don't say that, now do we.
Lol well you should because let me tell you honey most smashers i see are super immature. Also in case of getting hounded about that comment. I get on here drunk all the time and cuss out so many people for being idiots.So you can put me in that category as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom