• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any chance Mario can climb the tier list?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I think you mean a *sunglasses* "pipe" reality. YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

Granted, I know that joke was a stretch. Mario is a master of the pipe system, though. So that is my explanation of that poor joke. Still, good luck and represent. Every (or most) of the Mario mains here are striving to do the same. Our work will elevate our character's status.

boss8

Smash Hero
i switch between the 2 in turney.......

otherwise i just go luigi.....

but im ranked over here with luigi/mario

so yea.....idk most of you mario players are young and cant really make it to turneys due to.....

(school,parents,etc) many of you dont really have the turney EXP and get nervous along the way....dont wry i get nervous also but i also kkeep a stone cold face.....i've been nevous so many times im use to it....goiing into a match i tell my self do your best...i like to fool around and laugh at every kill or death...turneys dont hafe to be stressful....so i dont stress....just have fun....

mario isnt really going up in the tier list cause there isnt that many people placing high with mario....and the people that do dont really report it here....

famous me and matador need to go into the hyperbolic time chamber....

Matador-next time we play or i see you i will play you.....and see what u need to work on..ill make u amazing but remember....use your own style....im not tryna change that im just tryna make you more brawlwise......

Famous-that goes for you to...ive been slackin to be honest.... =/

Inferno3044

Smash Master
so yea.....idk most of you mario players are young and cant really make it to turneys due to.....

(school,parents,etc) many of you dont really have the turney EXP and get nervous along the way....dont wry i get nervous also but i also kkeep a stone cold face.....i've been nevous so many times im use to it....goiing into a match i tell my self do your best...i like to fool around and laugh at every kill or death...turneys dont hafe to be stressful....so i dont stress....just have fun....
I fall under this category and it kinda sucks that I'm not active. At most, I've been to tournies once a month or less on average. On the bright side I am known by people and I've been that way since I first got in the smash community. I started talking to people including top players and I'm known even though I'm not that good. I'm probably known by anybody who watches JG's Tourney Fixx for my Legendary Pimp Hand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4W-rfxXL6M

I'm friends with ADHD as much as I say his ICs are nubby then lose to them on RC (I suck on RC btw). I've gotten compliments on my Mario so I plan to rep him and get in some wins at my next tourney (PolyBrawl). I'm gonna destroy people there.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm still a no-body lol. I want to get to out-of-state stuff already.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm a newer Mario main for sure (and new to my state's scene as well), but I'm planning to rep in state and in region when I get funds up. I'm steadily improving even now, so hopefully I can continue and help Mario rise up further.

Big-Omar

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty new,too >_> I'm planning on going to a tourney this month (hopefully). Ima be repping Mario and Link (yes,I said Link rofl), but mostly Mario.

Famous

Smash Champion
Famous-that goes for you to...ive been slackin to be honest.... =/
Ever since I've been back in the md/va tourney scene I've been trying to show you stuff...Something always come up allowing us not to play...

Whenever we come back down to md/va house me...That way you can't escape the training sessions xD...

Everything seems to click but there is something I'm missing that isn't allowing me to unlock Mario's true potential...Wish I knew what it was...x.x...There is only one way to find out though

Oh yea, you still need to redeem yourself in Mario Party XD...Not gonna stop talking about it until you beat me, muhahaha

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Matador-next time we play or i see you i will play you.....and see what u need to work on..ill make u amazing but remember....use your own style....im not tryna change that im just tryna make you more brawlwise......
Most of my issues, I feel could prolly be fixed if I just played more...I have bad habits that need breaking like airdodging into ****. But yea, I could use the practice.

Tryna get Boss status.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I wish I could make top 8. There are just too many good people in the way. Also I wish teams counted. I normally lose to really good teams consisting of ranked players not people that aren't good. I have a better chance of getting a better rank in teams.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
NJ is a hard region Inferno...just keep on truckin.

I could make top 8 in MD/VA if I played more often.

Top Bottom