• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any board games?

Neutral

Smash Rookie
I like Monopoly and Battleship. Monopoly's really suspenseful when you're losing...

D13

Smash Ace
I just played Stratego with my friend the other day. That's another great one I forgot about.

Neutral said:
Monopoly's really suspenseful when you're losing...
Yeah. I'm always like "don't roll a 6 don't roll a 6 please please".

*dice show two threes*

"fffffffffffffffffffffffffff-"

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Idk if it really counts, but me and my friends play super competitive Guess who, except we have our own rules. Your questions cant deal with their appearances. Only stuff like, "Is your person a democrat?"
Wait...what?

...chess is my second fav too. sadly no one plays me.:(
There are several Chess players on SmashBoards. Nobody can find a central location to organize the Chess players. There are several threads and a social group; everyone just seems to ignore them.

Anyway, Chess, Axis & Allies (Milton Bradley edition, preferably bidding rules variant; traditional rules are too rigged against the Axis), and Life are the board games I play the most.

finalark

SNORLAX
Dungeons and Dragons. Only I'm not sure if that qualifies because I never play with a board.

But other than that, Stratego and Mystery of the Abbey are both pretty cool. I'm trying to learn the Starcraft board game and something called Shadows Over Camelot, and epically failing at it seeing how they both have rule books that you could beat a goat to death with.

n88

Smash Lord
Stratego
Chess
Monopoly
Axis&Allies (Much better than Risk)
Settlers of Catan

Are probably my five favorite.
I play Heroscape and Attacktix, too but I don't know if those really count.

Has anybody ever played Epic Duels? It was a Star Wars game released around the time Episode II was. Ridiculously fun.

B1gBandJazZ

Smash Cadet
NNID
jp4464
3DS FC
0903-3227-6508
I've dropped so much money on board games

I play Catan with my friends a lot. I also have RISK, Carcassonne, Alhambra, Munchkin (and like 8 or 9 expansions),Ticket to Ride...
I think I have a problem, haha

Top Bottom