• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

antd's Tool Assisted Videos - Super Falcon! Ultimate-Cancel Combo

ant-d

Smash Lord
What I said is true. It's not fully optimised.

"you're surely not claiming that your run cannot be improved further."

I didn't claim that.

There's no issue.

smashbro

Smash Apprentice
in the least, the btp is "fully optimised." so at least in one way (of "every way"), your statement isn't true. also, i distinctly remember frame advancing to the exact frame you can press start to begin the match before every match. can't imagine further optimising that.

it's just bad style for a taser to improve a previous run and then throw around words like "fully optimised." firstly, you have that run to beat-- so of course the second taser will have to optimise it further. someone can just as easily go in after the second run and fine tune it here and there. it's like that for plenty of tas's-- a few seconds here, couple there.

smashbro

Smash Apprentice
why would i be bitter? what you said wasn't true, you said it was, and i clarified. i'm not bitter. good luck with your run.

ant-d

Smash Lord
You don't know what your talking about.

I was referring to Rokimomi's post when he asked "in strategy or execution".

I meant it as "every way you mentioned". I was not talking about how it is not optimised in every way.

ant-d

Smash Lord
No of course not =__=

EDIT: Falcon had to hit Pika at the last possible frame because there are periods of "invincibility" when Pika spins around.

ant-d

Smash Lord
If there is a way I don't know it.

I don't know why you would want to see them. They are fairly obvious, especially with TAS.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
Nice combo to comebakc, i just guess its hard to find new ways in the TAS world, but youll find more see ya

Qjet

Smash Cadet
define possible? Cause i bet you a good portion of this is theoretically do-able in even the console.

Volrec

Smash Lord
The team combos are possible, and the single player combos just require alot of skill.
The impossible combo mean that the person that was being comboed was doing super DI, so the combos are nearly impossible.

Top Bottom