• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Antarctica Smash Thread

Chomp The Fourth

Smash Rookie
Alright, the people of Antarctica has been sandbagging the world no more.

You thought we were only ice and penguins and the biggest threat to Global Warming.

But deep inside, we are the most BADASS SMASHERS YOU WILL EVER SEE!

Featuring LMNOP-Cancelling, Tsunamidashing, and APOCALYPSE!!!

WHEN YOU PLAY US, CALL THE ****ING AMBULANCE CUZ YOUR HEAD WILL EXPLODE (your head will explode)

YOUR SENSE OF REALITY WILL BE BROKEN AND YOU WILL GO CRYING IN THE CORNER FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY!!! (for the rest of eternity)

BE PREPARED TO BE WRECKED BY THE PEOPLE NOT EVEN WE KNOW!!!

Dedu

Smash Lord
OMG don't you realise?!??

Antartica used to be Atlantis! [/sarcasm]
WTF I didn't expect this. Yeah I've heard there's an official town in Antartica at the edge of the land-ice continent.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I live in antartica! STFU! Theres no ****ing towns. JUST ICE HUTS!!!!! Its just me and the F-ing SNOW!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I wonder where all the people on this continent go when it melts? I house them if i need to. I bet they main ICs

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm about to report everyone in this thread. Stop making fun of this place, people (including myself) actually live here in specific reserved spaces for studies and whatnot. Just pray to god you people don't have 5 infraction points.

Top Bottom