• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

another tourney on 3/2?

Charoo

Smash Champion
so yeah. I don't really go to tourneys anymore cause all the "cool" people don't go to tourney anymore with me jk.

It's hard for me to go to tourneys so it's easier for me to be bring the tourney to me and stuff. I am hoping that I will get my own copy of brawl finally before this sunday so that I won't have to borrow my friend's again haha.

just wanted to know if any1 is up for it? Same rules and stuff. This time might be team only or something and then singles if there's time.

Man I hope not every1 is too good now. The last time I play brawl was that Sunday since my friend took the wii back haha.

LuCKy

Smash Master
im sooooooo down champ put me down for brawl/wii/tv lol plz do more tourneys on sundays haha this is so great when you live like 6 min from me

cheifrocka

Smash Apprentice
i can probably come again

and probably bring my tv again

and probably drive anyone on the way from redlands/san bernadino again

and .. hit chipotle again?

Charoo

Smash Champion
i don't think im getting my wii to be able to "play" brawl by this weekend =(

I missed the mailman so now I have to wait till monday. I guess I gotta do this next week or something.

Top Bottom